十 ; じゅう | nanami kento

pov ;
it was late at night and you still had paperwork to finish. gojo had just left the building to do whatever he wanted and now you were stuck with the last person you wanted to be with right now, nanami kento.

even the first years knew it was bound to happen. the way you glared at nanami from across the desks, the constant dismissive eye rolls he gave you when you have announcements to the jujustu first years.

the ever repeating arguements the both of you had. not even gojo had seen nanami so god damned frustrated with a person before, let alone it be you. and currently the both of you were at each other throats, yelling and shooting vulgar remarks, as the second years attempted to sleep.

"jesus, nanami!" You cursed, slamming your fists on the table, "don't play with me right now!" you yelled, furrowing your brows.

he only looked up at you through his glasses, "that's interesting coming from someone you can never seem to take anything seriously" he replied, raising his voice.

His fingers scanned over a pile of paperwork as he put now his pen, giving you a smirk in response to his retort.

"oh yeah?" you growled back, "oh I'm sorry that you have a problem with actually living life since you live under a rock, but atleast I want to get this done right now!" your eyes rolled as he kicked the door to the office closed.

the loud slam echoed through the office, but what you didn't expect was that the lights had also gone off, leaving the room pitch black other than the light seeping through the windows from the moon.

"and you assume I'm the one living under a rock? you're the one who acts so high and mighty in the office but can't even finish a mission themself" he replies, voice hoarse and raspy. he was about to lose it and you knew this, but egged him on further.

"you're one to talk about finishing things, you're so stuck up all the time. no wonder you never get women, bet you don't even know how to pleasure one none the less. here's to me betting that you scare them all away, major small dick energy" you smirk, crossing your legs as you sat atop your desk, legs poised in nanami's direction.

he paces over to you and his hands grip both your thighs, "I don't know how to pleasure a woman?" his eyes flick up to meet yours, "how about we test that theory out?" his lips graze the side of your neck, breath fanning against your collarbone.

"oh?" a small gasp tears from your throat, "is that a threat or a promise?" you tease, jerking his tie forward, lips brushing ever so lightly against his.

"I'm working overtime, y/n" he states, loosening his tie single handedly. All of a sudden the rooms fills with his cursed energy, but oddly it didn't have the usual aura it normally does. not anger from your arguements, not sadness from killing curses, but the only thing your could sense was so strong. it drove you crazy with desire, his aura was filled to the brim with lust. "and you know what happens when I work overtime."

his fingers loop through his belt, taking it off. you let out a laugh loudly,
"you kinky shi-" but before you can finish your sentence, both of your hands are bound together with his belt and his hands grip your waist as you bend across the desk. your ass was up and his hips were pressed to yours, chest touching your back lightly. you immediately took your statement back from earlier, this man was not small at all. your eyes widened at that and your face turned red.

"now y/n" he whispers softly, fingertips grazing up your stomach, they stopped at a specific point. You knew exactly why he stopped. he was showing you how deep it was going to go. and he knew that that you had understood every gesture he made. "just say the word."

a cocky smirk lifts upon your mouth, as a series of words leave your lips,

"don't you dare tell gojo about this."

YALL LMK IF U WANT A PART TWO ITS GNA BE SPICAY IG UHHH THANKS FOR READING LOL😩😩