三 ; さん | kyoya ootori

pov ;

something about you frustrated him. made him so pissed off. the way you rudely laughed in between serious meetings, the way you would yawn during tests.

but something about you made him feel different. whenever your eyes met across the hall, whenever you chose to forget your umbrella to dance in the rain on the way home, it made him confused.

Confused at how much he wanted you.

___________________________________

"now where is that darned mop?!" You cursed, rummaging through the janitor's closet.

shoving things to the side and kicking them around you flinched as the door was slammed shut.

"what the fu-"

"I suggest you keep the profanity to yourself or we'll have some consequences" a voice whispered, hot breaths hiting your neck. you recognized the voice, it was obvious. it was him.

"what do you want?" You snarled, turning to face him, a cocky smirk on your lips.

"oh my my, y/n," he chuckled, pushing your frame to the wall as his arms slowly gripped to your waist, and his fingertips grazed the bottom of your school uniform and thigh

"I want you. and whatever I want, I get, respectfully of course I would never force you into doing things that you wouldn't, but then again I absolutely despise you but can't stop thinking about fucking yo-" you cover his mouth with your palm and release a light laugh.

"shut up and kiss me you jerk."

-theres a part two n three for different genders-