三十五; さんじゅご| ishikawa tooru ; part two

pov ;

you were currently in the midst of pulling off your shirt, when the window to your room was slid open. ishikawa rested his head in the palm of his hand, turning around to sit on the window sill.

"i remember closing that windo-TOORU WHAT THE FUCK" you screamed throwing your shirt at his face, but knowing the boy well, you knew he'd react to it fast enough to catch it. the purple haired teen shoved his hands out in front of his face and clutched the fabric before it touched him.

"WHYRE YOU YELLI-OH MY GOD GET A SHIRT ON!" he screeches,even louder than you were three seconds ago, you begin to laugh hysterically at his flustered state, knowing that girl usually do that in the movies.

"SHUSH! MY PARENTS ARE SLEEPING YOU IDIOT!" you laughed softly, pressing your finger to his lips after rushing over to the teen. ishikawa lets his eyes wander up your midriff, before letting them linger over your lips.

he doesnt falter when you bend down infront of the window sill, your hair falling, partially blocking your range of view.

since the both of you had become friends that day, things really took off. no one had really said anything about the two of you being friends in the beginning, but of course there's always going to rumors one way or another.

its not like the both of you were dating, well it might seem that way for people who you would pass on the street but that would probably only be because you wore one of tooru's wrist bands on your right hand.

the high schooler bit his lip, watching on as your lips hovered over his. if it werent for how much he wanted to kiss you right now, you probably would have fallen off the window sill long ago. cheeks burning up, you pressed your lips onto his.

and within seconds the both of you were connected, lip to lip, hand to waist and fingers in hair. tooru's tongue gently licked your bottom lip, patiently asking for entrance.

you graciously grinned into the second kiss, pinching his cheeks. the boy jerks backwards, smacking your fingers away. "ouch!" he cries, rubbing his cheeks roughly. letting out a single laugh, you walk back to the wardrobe, kicking the door open with your foot and opening a drawer, pulling out a shirt with a band name across the back.

ishikawa's favourite band's tour shirt. it was pretty old, so it fit you quite well, considering that he was a couple sizes bigger than you.

"heyyyy" he whines, "come backkk, you cant just kiss me twice and then leave!" the boy protests, leaning his chin on the window sill. giving him a grin, you stay next to the window sill, just looking at him, with the biggest smile ever. ever since you had met him, life changed. you were once so hot headed and negative, putting on a fake facade of being calm and collected. never faltering under pressure, but ishikawa never made you feel like you were below others.

he made it seem like you were equal, and loved. so god damned loved, and it made you warm and tingly inside.

"i know, i know," you murmur against his lips again, the boys hands come to cup your cheeks, his roughed out palms from playing sport touching your skin as gently as possible, as if you would break if he made the slightest movement. the kiss broke for air, "hey, quick question..do you still use that strawberry toothpaste?" he asks, slyly.

"wait a secon-EWWWWW TOORU YOU CAN TASTE IT??"

"WHAAAAT?? IT SWEET, AND YOU KNOW I LIKE STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED THINGS!"

"sHUT uP!" you laugh, shoving him playfully,

"nooooo" he whines, "come back to me,"

both of your houses were connected with a single treehouse. cliche, i know. but it was the greatest hangout spot for everyone. miyamura, hori, yuki, sakura, ishikawa and you. it was your super secret headquarters. "aishh! ishi-kun, youre so needy!" you snort, walking back to the window. lowering yourself into a cross-legged sitting position, you face him.

"hi," you whisper.

"hey," he grins back, smiling widely. you wondered why he came in the first place.

"cant sleep?" you ask softly, running a hand through his hair, gently.

"i think im going to have to charge you rent for how much you're occupying my brain space," he sighs, locking eyes with you.

"get to the treehouse, ill toss you some pillows and a blanket," he scoots over to the main portion of the treehouse, holding out his hands to catch the pillows. carefully, you step over the side of the window sill, holding down your shirt as the wind blows, making the fabric of your pajama pants waver around. ishikawa pulls you to the pillow fort and wraps his arms around your waist. as if he'd lose you if he let go.

leaning your head on his shoulder, ishikawa drapes the blanket over his legs and yours, twirling strands of your hair around his pinkie finger, watching in unravel and fall back down. unbeknownst to the two of you, hori elbowed miyamura in the ribcage. "ouch what was that for?!" he whisper shouts, rubbing his eyes. the brunette covers her mouth in excitement, "i saw y/n's and ishikawa's snap locations, theyre together!"

"together? in the treehouse? theyre just frie-"

"no they arent miyamura! look at them up there, dont you see it?"

"yeah, they look like their just staring at random things"

"no thats not it, dont...dont you see the love in their eyes?"

"hori? how can you see that from down here?"

"I MEAN IT FIGURATIVELY YOU IDIOT"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"tooru.." you groaned, squirming around.

"whaat?" he whined back, eyes closed.

"quit taking the blanket," you mumble, words slurred.

"wait no im not! you are, give me back my pillow,"

"you already have a pillow, dumbass!" the both of you were wide awake now.

"no i dont you liar!"

"shut up, i dont lie!"

"how about that one time that you spilled ice cream on the carpet?!"

"what about it-"

"YOU TOLD MY MOM THAT IT WAS ME WHO DID IT!"

"sorry not sorrEY HEY HEY SIR PUT ME DOWN OR ELS--HMPH" ishikawa's slips smashed onto yours, muffling the words you were about to say to him. amidst the blankets and pillows, he sat you in his lap gently, letting your lags straddle his body slightly. hands hooked around your waist, the boy grinned.

"we dont tell anyone about it, you hear me?" you say, reddening.

"you act like hori and miyamura dont already know,"

"wha-"