十一 ; じゅう いち | near

pov ; suggestive-ish?? (aged up near btw)

you sat directly opposite near. his eyes flicked up to meet yours, deep brown eyes stared into your own e/c orbs.

near had never taken such interest in a person before, and half of his squad, no, all of his squad knew it.

the way his posture would shift a little bit straighter as you walked past, the way his eyes would scan your clothing from top to bottom when you were giving briefings, the silence that engulfed the both of you as you went home for the night.

but as of right now, you and near weren't friends. just before the day had ended, he had challenged you to a game. of jigsaw.

"god near, its nearly 3 in the morning, and you want to play a game with me?" you laughed, following him back into the office. he pulled out a chair for you as you popped open the top button of your blouse, breathing out a sigh of relief.

near couldn't help himself but smirk slightly at you before pulling out the box. but before your hands could even make contact with the box he cut you off,

"there are rules to this game" near spoke, opening the lid, "we each take turns randomly picking up a piece and placing it where we think it will fit, you have one try each round" he continues.

"what's the catch?" you as rolling your eyes casually, tilting your head to the side.

"every piece you place correctly, you get to ask the other person a question..but if you place the piece wrongly, the opponent chooses an article of clothing to be taken off" he chuckled, cockily.

"do I have myself a deal?" he smirks, extending a hand, you reach out and shake it roughly,

"deal."

---------------------------------------------------------

your eyebrows furrowed, so far neither of you had placed a wrong peice, and the questions were normal, ranging from favourite colours to types of books and games. but there were only 10 pieces left, and the room was getting hotter.

"your turn l/n" he whispers softly, "you don't want to lose do you?" he teases as your finger pick up a piece, gently placing it down in the center of the board.

"ah ah ah, l/n" he looks up at you, "that piece doesn't fit."

your face turns red and you puff your cheeks out, as he speaks again. "shirt off. now." he laughs, mockingly.

"oh shut up" you whine, pulling it over your head and throwing it onto the floor,

a couple rounds later, both of you sit in silence the sexual tension threatening to tear the both of you apart. you sat still in your underwear and bra, glaring at near, who was now only in his boxers, grinning.

you instantly relaxed as the placed the second last piece perfectly as you intended to. "say near," you smile beginning to question him, "what's your favourite flavour?"

oddly, he seems to ignore your question all together, picking up the final part of the jigsaw. he places in between your index and thumb, moving it forward to a spot. but it goes over the last empty space and he drops it in the wrong spot.

a smirk lifts across his lips, "l/n l/n l/n," he shakes his head, grinning, "it seems you've placed the last piece wrongly" his hands push the jigsaw to the side, the table as well, as his arms stay on either side of your thighs, his lips hovering centimeters from your own.

he lowers his voice, and whispers in your ear, earning a small blush and gasp from you. "how about we get those panties off, huh?"

your face turns a bright red. You look down to hide your face but your met with nears gaze, right between your legs.

"You asked me what my favourite flavour was just now, correct?"

you nod slowly, his fingers trailing around your waist to your hips.

"my favourite flavour, is you y/n, care to let me have a taste?"

HANDNFNCNFJFKDKC BYE IDK IF THIS WAS EVEN GOOD