二十九 ; にじゆうきゆう| shirogane miyuki

nyes

pov ;

-flashback-

you stood up from the table and clutched the fabric of your shirt. "are you joking?!" you yelled, "you lied to me?"

 shirogane let out a cough,cocking his head to the side, raising his voice aswell "i didnt lie to yo-"

"THATS A LIE FOR GODS SAKE!" you scream, "you tell me you love me and then you leave?!"

"why are you ACCUSING ME OF THAT?!" he replies loudly, knocking over the pile of papers on the floor next to him, 

"IVE SEEN HOW YOU LOOK AT THAT GIRL!," you choke out, watching as his phone rings, multiple messages lighting up the screen before the call. they were all from her.

the mug you held in your hand dropped, and shattered. 

"get out." he snarls, back turned to your face.

"gladly." you scoff, kicking the front door open and slamming it behind you.

-end of flashback lmao-

the poor boy thought he was going mad. at first he had assumed that kaguya liked him, but it was obvious that she only thought of him as a peer and nothing else, but currently his face was burning up in multiple shades of red. a girl placed ontop of his desk, knees in his direction. and worst of all, she was in a skirt.

the young boy glanced up at her, as she read through his reports, making sure he made no english grammar mistakes. y/n was the presidents right hand woman, even though she was not part of the student council. 

they had met in class, when the boy had corrected a fact she used in a class debate. she pushes to papers down from her hands, 

"you shouldn't have used a semi-colon here," the girl snarls,

"ah yes, thats incorrect, " he replies, looking up at her, 

"oh? you noticed? so you're not an idiot," she raises a brow, stretching her midriff to grab a pen on the opposite corner of the table, shirogane presses his back against the beck of his seat, giving the girl space.

"yeah, im pretty bad with punctuation though," he grins slightly, kaguya looks back down at her book, sitting next to ishigami and chika. 

the pinkette pulls a face at the two of them, "they're all so, indirectly lovey-dovey all the time, are they dating?" she asks. 

kaguya chokes out a laugh, slapping a palm over her lips, "no no! they arent, but i believe they did once."

"once? did they break up?" ishigami inquires, head tilting away from his precious phone and laptop, "what happened?"

the black haired girl nods, "they were in love, so wonderfully in love, but.." 

she lets out a sigh, "they got into a fight, and i dont mean just an argument, they met up at shirogane's house i believe, and something went wrong. i could even hear it from my window, they began yelling and screaming at each other, papers and pencils scattered across the living room floor, and broken glass shattered from mugs lay on the table. and within seconds, y/n slammed the door to his house, and knocked on mine."

chika lets out a small gasp, "and then?"

"her eyes were red and puffy, and she wouldnt stop shaking. the poor girl could barely even get out words without them being his name."

fujiwara looks down into her lap, "are they alright with each other now?"

"i sure hope so, shirogane lost it after she left him, he could barely keep up with his studies, and constantly fell asleep at his desk, and whenever he signed documents, he would look to his left and call out her name, forgetting she wasnt there." kaguya finishes, propping her head up with her elbows.