六 ; ろく | toji fushiguro

pov ;

for ages all sorcerers had said the use of black flash was coincidental. until you came along.

"I don't like the way you talk to me" you rolled your eyes at a cursed spirit. it spoke, oddly and irritated you.

little did you know, a man had been watching you, a smirk placed on his lips. The scar on his mouth making him more intriguing. of course you knew he was there. His cursed energy was stronger than anything you had experienced.

too easy. the curse lay on the ground in a pile of dust as you hopped down from a rock. "damn I need something stronger" you groaned, eyes igniting with fire as the man stepped towards you.

you placed your hands together and whisper softly, "ryoikitenkai"

his eyes widened as the both of you were engulfed in black space, cold wind rushing from either side of you. 

"why were you watching me?" you question, walking close to him.

he lets out a breath and bends down. "you interest me. And whatever I want, I get." he grins, lifting your chin up.

"see y/n, you're the only sorcerer that can use black flash whenever you want to, by will. your body is perfectly compatible with mine. Our jujustu techniques are stronger than special grade sorcerers. we'd be unstoppable" he smirks, "you're just what I need"

"I know." You looked up, a cocky smirk spreading across your lips. "so, what're you gonna do with me?"

"oh my, what a bold question" he laughs, "your domain let's no one in or out, correct? then maybe we could have a little...fun"

you roll your eyes, "what're you really here for, toji?"

"fine fine, as you know, in the jujustu world, two strong clans get their children married to produce a even stronger clan, to elongate the line of jujustu sorcerers. and that, y/n, is exactly what I want to do with you." he smirks, "have a child with me, and I'll give you the world."

his fingers graze up your thigh and the other around your waist, as he pressed a kiss to your neck. "what's in it for me?" You raise your brow

"this world is boring, we've got to spice things up once in a while, no?" He grins, tilting his head to the side. his strong arms hold your hips in place as his lips hover over yours.
Edging you onto him.

"our clans are enemies, toji." you reply, placing your palm on his chest.

"and why do you think that is?" he chuckles, "because they know, if we had a child, they'd never be able to stop us."