五 ; ご | kyoya ootori ; part two

pov ; male ver. ❤️

"just up and kiss me you jerk" you glared at him, matching the cocky grin that kyoya wore.

yanking your tie, you jerked forward, to be met with a rough kiss to the lips.

his fingers loop around your belt as he leans against your neck,

"I want you." he whispers, breath fanning against your neck, as you reply confidently.

"who doesn't?" you grin back, tilting your head back, not dating to break eye contact with him.

His lips attach to your neck roughly, sucking away as you begin to take his belt off slowly, whimpering ever so slightly as he found a spot on you collarbone that made you weak in the knees.

"god, I hate you so much that I want nobody but me to have you." kyoya mutters, as you pull his school uniform off, connecting your mouths once more.

just as you were about to pin him backwards, his reflexes beat you too it. kyoya now had his slender fingers on your chin, making sure you look straight at him. and ONLY him.

his voice immediately lowers,
"on your knees, now."

his hands on your shoulders, you dropped to the floor, his cocky grin mirroring down at you, "what a view" he snarls.

before he can mock you any longer, you lick the tip of his member, causing a slight smirk from him.

"oh don't you dare stop." he threatens, hands now on the back of your head.

you continue, trailing your tongue along him, planting small kisses, prolonging the climax. your head begins to bob slowly, pace increasing gradually.

sure enough kyoya was a groaning mess, his head tilted back in pleasure, your eyes pleadingly looking up him as he praised your every move.

you felt h twitch in your mouth, he was going to come anytime soon.

his hands tugged at your hair hard, bucking his hips as you gagged slightly.

he grunted loudly as a sticky substance entered your mouth, dripping down your lips and onto your hands.

kyoya rolled his head to the side, smirking.

"I better not see any of that go to waste," he whispers bending down next to you,

"you're mine, you got that? the club room will be free tomorrow... we'll have some fun" he winks

"see you, y/n, don't think of me too much, don't want you getting hard during class now do we?"

HAHSBDNF IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKED PLS BEAR WITH ME💀