七 ;しち | ryomen sukuna

pov ;

after the first one night stand, you were sure you had enough. it was 12 at night and you couldn't sleep. at all. ruffling your hair, you stretched your legs, yawning softly. gently, you sleepwalked to the kitchen to get something to drink.

peering into the fridge your eyes landed on a carton of milk, you grabbed a cup but when you attempted to pour it, out came out of date milk.

And it was white, and sticky. Your eyes widened and you mentally screamed. "don't think of that! anything but that! shut up brain, shut up!" you groaned.

throwing the milk away, you casually opened the pantry and looked in it. your eyes glanced around, "tomato sauce... spaghetti...mayo?" You hummed, before widening your eyes.

"Stop it y/n!" You cursed, it was just reminding you of things you didn't want to think about. It looked like- "NOPE, NO, SHUT!" you swore.

you grabbed a banana and jumped on the couch, grabbing the remote you flicked on a channel. opening your mouth to bite the banana you stopped. dirty thoughts flooded your mind and you nearly fainted.

"jesus how can I even think of that?! It's just food!" you groaned again, throwing the banana in the bin.

pulling on the strands of your hair, you let out a sigh "and all of this...makes me think of him."

---------------------------------------------------------

a ding sounded through your apartment, you lunged off the couch and to the door. intensely rubbing your eyes you flung the door open, "yes? do you want anything?" you yawned, eyes closed

the person vent down next to your neck and laughed breathlessly, "I want you."

you recognized the voice immediately, sukuna. a smirk lifted itself on your lips "so you came back for seconds huh?" you laugh, "took you long enough"

In one swift movement, your back hit the wall and the door slammed shut. "I suggest you keep the cockiness to yourself or you'll face the punishment" he growled, lips attaching themselves to your neck.

"sukuna!" You whisper-shouted, he glanced up at you and raised a brow, you spoke again, "don't you dare go soft on me, I don't need your pity"

he let out a breathy groan and sunk his teeth into your Collarbone, earning a moan out of you. "that's what I like to hear" he replies, cockily.

"when gojo said 'fuck curses' I didn't think I would take it so literal" you mumbled, between moans.

sukuna may have been a asshole and a jerk but God he knew how to make you feel good.

---------------------------------------------------------

your eyes opened immediately, sukuna lay pressed against you, body to body, with his hands gripped around your waist.

"judging by the scratches on my back, you're not going to be able to walk, yes?" he smirks as you laugh.

before he left your apartment, you tossed him a extra set of keys, he looked back up at you with a grin,

"I'll see you tonight?" you asked.

"god, shut up or I won't be able to control myself next time" he smirks, eyes trailing down your neck as he turn to walk away.

you close the door and lean against it. god damn you sukuna.