十三 ; じゅうさん | megumi fushiguro

this is a little short, oops

pov ;

you whipped your head around, the world was spinning. and your eyes darted from left to right. where was he?! you could've sworn you had your eyes on him a split second ago.

"here i am" a small voice echos from behind you.

you spin around to be met with nothing but a shadow. fushiguro's voice speaks into your ear, his breath hot against your neck.

"ive seen the way sukuna looks at you, y/n" he growls, as you grab the cursed weapon Maki had given you. you pointed it straight at him, without hesitation.

his eyes looked straight ahead, and glared into yours. he let out a loud cackle, before widening his eyes. "you stand no chance against me, l/n, face it. its you and me. forever."

you dropped the weapon and brought your finger duo to your chest, about to connect them to form your domain. But he was faster.

"RYOIKITENKAI!" megumi, yelled as a black liquid encased the both of you. forming a dome far above the ground. it astounded you, you knew megumi was strong, but you had absolutely no idea he had this in him.

"megumi, you're not thinking straight!" you whimper, his footsteps closing in on yours.

"oh yes I am, y/n" he lowers his voice. his slender fingers find your waist, jerking your hips forward.

"sukuna will know that you're mine. One way or another."

THERE WILL BE A PART TWONDNDND