CH. 16

『dean - half moon』↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

dean - half moon
↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

"EREN AND Y/N. PLEASE stay where you are seated, everyone else is dismissed," levi spoke in his usual monotoned voice, which echoed in the quiet classroom that was now erupted with light chatter of students. most glanced between you and eren, said their goodbyes to you like usual and left the classroom.

levi's instructional lecture had just ended and throughout the entire time, the thoughts of what levi might do haunted you. while you were lost in your thoughts, eren stood up and moved to the empty seat beside of you, even though levi said to stay put in the seats they were in but the professor didn't seem to mind. eren glanced at you and gently tapped your shoulder, earning your attention.

as you both grinned at each other, levi approached the both of you, his stern expression still glued onto his face. whenever you and eren turned to look at him, you both swallowed hard and remained relaxed.

"as i mentioned at the beginning of class, i do not appreciate you both being tardy to my lectures," levi began, flicking his gray eyes between you and eren. "i will be lenient today, so you both will not receive any sort of punishment. just don't be late next time, especially you, y/n," your brother finished, giving you one last look before dismissing you both.

while you and eren gathered your things, you mouthed the last words levi said to you in a mocking way. eren saw the action and forced his lips sealed, withholding the laugh trying to penetrate through his lips. levi's back was facing you both, so he didn't see anything.

after that, you and eren left the room and headed towards the cafeteria where you would meet sasha and armin. eren trailed behind once again, while keeping his eyes on you— by now almost everyone knew he was only tutoring you for a subject, so they didn't seem to pay no mind to him.

as you two arrived at the cafeteria entrance, sasha and armin approached from another direction.

"hey y/n and eren!" sasha greeted, giving you two a optimistic wave and rushed up to you both. along with dragging armin along and the blonde's cheeks were coated with a shade of pink as he was being tugged. they seem to be getting closer too.

after gathering together, you four lined up behind couple other students who were also waiting to get their lunches. your arms were linked with sasha whilst you both conversed about what kind of edibles there would be today. eren and armin stood behind, silent while observing with small grins.

sasha was the first to order her food as always, her eyes glowed with radiance as she got her tray with lightly salted fries, an extra large pulled pork sandwich with shrimp sticks to the side and waited for you three to order your own. but the girl became impatient and ended up standing in another line for a sandwich combo.