CH. 31

nsfw for the first part of the chap, just in case some of you guys might get uncomfortable

just in case some of you guys might
get uncomfortable.

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

ANOTHER WEEK AND A half passed since that one specific day. eren has been meeting up with reiner and chatting with him mostly about the topic of sex. ymir would also be there sometimes, either to tease the shit out of eren or give some sort of advice. but he was grateful for both of their helps though, though at first he was uncertain about the entire thing but the two promised to keep the little nooky conversation secret.

and reiner was actually trying to help out eren— giving him tips, helping him find out his kinks and what he's into. everything honestly overwhelmed eren, he didn't expect there to be many things where he would have to learn or figure out. it honestly kept him up almost every single night, he wondered how it suddenly got to this now.

since he kept thinking about it, eren honestly did want to try going further into your relationship, though you both haven't been dating for long. and that's what eren didn't really like. he didn't want to do those types of things with you right now if you were uncomfortable or weren't even ready. your two months were couple of days away and soon enough, the third month of being together would arrive like a snap.

eren could still remember that day at the park—  when you confessed, where you both shared your first kiss. it felt like it just happened yesterday. but now, he was here, thinking about these intimate things with you. eren gently slapped both of his hands to hide his face, he thought about your reaction if he told you about this, about this new side of him, about how he wanted to touch and be closer to you.

almost every single night, eren would search up articles of different kinks, types of intercourses positions and how to do them, how he could make his partner feel good against the sheets and how to pleasure them. deep down, eren felt like he was doing a sin, looking up these things, reading them thoroughly and printing the information in his mind like he was about to use them— well, he is going to use them, that's why he read it. but he was reassured that it all was normal.

eren wasn't sure about watching people though. well, reiner was the one who suggested watching people online do sexual intercourse, to more of help get to know what he liked and didn't like. ymir even threw in the tip to imagine it as you and him— but when eren scrolled through the videos once, they all just looked rough and eren didn't like that. he couldn't imagine going that rough on you, at least not for your guy's first time.

but ymir did mention that not all videos were like that and so, eren could just search up something more vanilla like. and he did type and looked up those sorts of videos several times, watching them for a minute and skipping through them to other parts in the entire film. and he took ymir's advice, imagining it as you and him.