CH. 33

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

YOU OPENED YOUR EYES, inhaling a whiff of something being cooked from the kitchen. when your eyes completely altered to the new brightness of the entire living room, you raised your body up and scanned around. eren wasn't by your side as he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the both of you.

the clock nailed to the wall read 9:47 in the morning and you blinked several times before raising both of your arms and stretching them upward towards the ceiling, releasing a soft groan. your mind suddenly rushed to the thoughts of last night and you felt your cheeks heating up.

you snapped them away and quickly slipped out from the blanket that was covering over you and stood up. you walked over to the kitchen where eren was and saw him there, standing in front the stove and stirring something in the large pot. from the smell, you could tell it was some sort of soup.

eren didn't seem to notice you standing there so you decided to sneak up on him. smirking, you quietly tiptoed over to him from behind and wrapped your arms around his torso, bringing your body close to his.

eren's body jolted up slightly out of surprise from feeling your arms around him. he turned his head to look at you from over his shoulder and he smiled, "oh- y/n! good morning," he uttered softly as he continues to stir the soup from the pot.

"good morning~" you cooed, lifting your eyes up to meet his. you leaned forward to give him a soft smooch on the lips before you tilted your head to see what kind of soup he was preparing.

"it'll be done in a minute," eren said, noticing your observation and you nodded your head. "oh! i also got you something!" eren added as he remembered something, he lowered the heat of the stove and slipped away from your arms before walking over to a bag that was on the kitchen counter.

you raised a brow, trailing after him and watched as he pulled out a box from the bag and you instantly recognized it as a box of plan b pills. eren's cheeks had a light shade of pink as he handed you the pills and a glass of water, the events of last night replaying in his mind.

"take this, s-since, you know," eren utters quietly as his eyes avert to one corner, and then another, avoiding your eyes. you nod your head, understanding what he meant, and reached for the items, taking it into your own hands.

you swallowed the tablet and chugged down the sips of water after. you sighed softly, giving eren a smile before speaking, "thanks eren, when did you get this though?"

"this morning when i woke up. i quickly went to the local pharmacy and picked some up.." eren answered as he went back to the stove, returning to his soup stirring. he remembered almost everyone who was in there looking at him as he snatched the pills off of it's shelf and stood in the line for about 5 minutes until he was able to pay for the item. and even though it was embarrassing, he would do it again if he had to.