[ CH. 36 ]

[ nsfw !! : smut ]

[ nsfw !! : smut ]

────────────────────

[ addison grace // sugar rush ]
⇆ << ◁    ||    ▷ >>  ↺

TODAY WAS EREN'S BIRTHDAY and you were currently in your room, packing a couple outfits and other needed essentials for the beach trip you and eren both had planned for earlier together. you both decided to keep it a secret from the others though, it felt like a perfect couples getaway.

earlier that morning, everyone had already surprised eren with their loving birthday gifts and a cake to the face. it brought contenting emotions to eren, as he hadn't received any sort of surprise like this in a while on his birthday.

but eren was the most excited to spend his birthday with you and it was going to be at the beach too. he brought along his camera, as he wanted to capture images and videos of this special day with you. eren scrolled through the already taken photos in the camera while waiting for you out in the living room.

he told himself that he should print the ones he liked out and hang them in his room or somewhere in the house. after skimming through almost every single picture, he noticed a figure approaching him and he lifted his eyes up, meeting your greeting expression.

"okay! i'm ready, let's get going now," you say in a jovial tone, tilting your head to the side as you brought your suitcase to the side. eren didn't answer right away, as his eyes quickly scanned your entire attire up and down. you wore a proper dress for the beach and a simple sun hat, though it was classy, you wearing it made it all opulent but either way, eren found you gorgeous.

eren stood up from his spot off the sofa and walked over to you, it was sudden but he gave you a gentle peck on the lips before pulling away. "you look pretty," he compliments as a smile curves on his lips.

he reaches for your hand, holding it with his as he grabbed your suitcase with his other hand. you giggled, thanking him for the compliment as you both stepped out of the apartment and towards your parked vehicle in the parking lot.