CH. 37

────────────────────

SEVERAL DAYS AFTER EREN'S birthday and returning home from the beach, you had been staying over at his place, since sasha and isabel were with their families on vacation. the break was about to end soon and even though you didn't do much, you were spending your days with eren and that was enjoyable enough.

you were in the kitchen, kneeled down while caressing the cats that were devouring their food from the cat bowl. you had no idea where eren went or what he was doing, but you heard some commotion coming from the second floor of the house and you assumed eren was in his bedroom.

standing back up on your two feet, you began to make your way up the stairs and towards eren's room, with the cats following since they were done eating. his door was wide open and so you peeked your head through the door way, detecting eren sitting on the floor with his legs crossed over one another's.

there were large photo albums on the floor in front of him, along with pictures he had recently taken and weeks before after he had gotten his camera. eren looked up from his spot, smiling once he saw you approaching him while observing the pictures.

"what are you doing?" you questioned, smiling back at him as you seated yourself across from him.

"putting photos in these albums," eren responds, watching as you grabbed one of the albums and placed it on your lap. you flipped the cover open, eyes scanning the pictures of eren when he was much younger. there were many family photos included and you felt your lips curving into a frown.

"i also made you something," eren suddenly added, earning your attention once more. you watched as he stood up from his spot and walked over to his desk near the one corner of his room. he pulled out one of the drawers and reached for something inside before returning to you.

eyes following him, eren sat down beside of you, his flustered expression now in view of his countenance. he extended his hand out with an item positioned on his palm, "it's not much.. but i hope you like it. i tried my best to make it look like me- but.. yeah, it doesn't."