CH. 17

『keshi - right here』↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

keshi - right here
↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

IT HAS BEEN TWO days since the huge argument between sasha and connie. it had already spread around campus grounds and mostly everyone was mentioning about it. sasha avoided any sort of contact with connie and with any of his other friends, and she wasn't as lively throughout those two days.

sasha didn't talk much during lunch either like she always did, she sat there and ate quietly. armin even offered her his ice cream sundae but she declined before continuing to sulk under the dark cloud over her. you didn't know how to cheer her up, the situation with connie must've deeply affected her. you knew that they were really close and that she likes him a lot and they had never gotten into a heated argument like this before.

when isabel heard about it, she stormed out to search for connie and teach him a lesson. being unable to stop her, she eventually did do what she said. connie appeared the next day with a bruised eye but he could care less with anything right now.

finals were starting in about a week now and sasha didn't want to be like this, but she felt everything overwhelming her. she tried to snap herself out of those shattering thoughts but she couldn't, she wanted to go up to connie and apologize but knew that he wouldn't right now, so she avoided him to refrain herself from doing so.

you tried to talk to connie at some point but he would ignore you and walk off. you decided to talk to jean but you weren't so sure either, since he may have also been upset at you and might not want to speak. but you both would have to chat at some point.

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

armin was strolling towards the university's library while reviewing over the sheets of paper he grasped in both of his hands. he had been studying them for a while even though he knew all of the information on that paper, he was afraid that he would forget it on the day of the final.

but something bothered the blonde more than studying excessively to get a wonderful grade for the final. sasha.

while thinking about her for a moment, armin raised his eyes away from his notes and from the distance of his view, he saw sasha walking ahead. she seemed to have just finished one of her classes and was heading.. pass the cafeteria?

armin gasped, gathering his papers together and folded them hamburger style before rushing up to sasha. the brunette didn't even hear the presence of another person until armin gently rested his hand on her shoulder.