CH. 35

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

you stared at the ceiling, grumbling while hugging parts of your blanket. it was the following friday and you were sick, to make it worse, you were also on your period. it was slowly turning into spring, so your allergies arrived and because of the rain incident days ago, it made your sickness slightly worse, in which ended up making you staying in bed mostly.

it was nearing noon and you were becoming hungry so you decided to prepare a quick meal for yourself. you carried a box of tissue with you, as you were often sneezing and blowing your nose. you went to the bathroom first to change your pad and bent down, opening the cabinet door under your sink.

you kept your pads and other women products in there and whenever you searched for your pads, you realized you had none left. you checked in the other bathroom but there was none in there either, there were tampons but you didn't necessarily enjoy those on a heavy day. you huffed in irritation and decided to call sasha to get you pads, as she probably didn't want you to go out.

you dialed her number once you grabbed your phone that was on your bed. you sneezed once more and grabbed a tissue from the box, awaiting for sasha to answer.

"hello? y/n? what's wrong?! you okay?!" sasha's voice spoke from the other line.

you laughed softly, "no, i'm fine. i was just wondering if you could buy me pads because i'm out of them."

"yeah sure!" sasha replied and with that, you hung up the phone and laid back down on your bed.

vacations - young
↹ ⇤ ► ⇥ ↺

since the professor was doing something else at the moment, students in the room were chatting with one another. eren sat quietly in his seat, folding the sheet of paper he had in his hands. he smiled, happy that his creation was turning out quite wonderfully and he couldn't wait to show you

"look y/n, i made an origami-" eren spoke merrily, raising the formed paper crane that rested on the palm of his hand while turning to his side but didn't find you there. he instantly shut his lips and awkwardly turned back away, rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand, embarrassed.

eren then remembered you were sick that day but at that moment, he had forgotten. he was stoked to share his origami with you but you weren't even sitting beside of him. he frowned, still embarrassed at himself as he positioned the paper crane on the side you were supposed to sit on.

he lowered his head down, atop of his folded arms resting on the table while staring intently at his origami. he felt lonely without you and missed your presence dearly, but he did plan to visit you once class was over or when lunch started and he decided to surprise you with the paper crane.