CH. 34

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

A SUDDEN REALIZATION SLAPPED into your mind as the female introduced herself. you felt staggered and your mind was racing with many thoughts. your eyes scanned her features once more, though a part of you was still uncertain. while levi introduced himself back to her, you went into a deep trance.

even though the female was much older, her features were identical to the photo of eren's adopted sister, who you knew as mikasa. half of you felt unsure, while the other half felt like it was actually her.

"and this is y/n, my daughter!" you heard your mother's voice in which snapped you away from your thoughts. you realized that you were zoned out for a moment and that was why your mother introduced you herself.

"o..oh, sorry. it's nice to meet you.. mikasa," you uttered quite nervously as you gave the female sitting across from you a smile. mikasa just nodded, while returning a small smile herself.

next, a waiter came in to take your orders and right after, you all waited for your plates of food to come in. you became silent again as you slumped back against your chair, finding yourself deepening back into your thoughts.

your uncle kenny was teasing levi about something, though their chattering was muffled to your ears. your eyes were lowered to the top of the table and you could feel someone staring at you, not entirely, but just glancing.

you raised your head, meeting eyes with mikasa. she looked genuinely concerned with your state and was about to open her mouth to question if you were alright until kenny spoke first.

"so levi! are you dating anyone yet?" your uncle questions and you all turn to levi who sighed for getting the center of attention again.

"no," levi answered bluntly.

"what? really? you're already 29! you should consider dating and get married soon!" kenny says and levi shrugs, not saying anything next. "well that's okay! we all don't have to date nor get married!"

"y/n has a boyfriend actually!" your mother then says and you turn to look at her, giving her an expression. well, your uncle was bound to find out anyway, so it didn't matter.

"what?!" kenny gawked over at you and you chuckled nervously while levi glanced at you, along with mikasa. "kuchel you knew about this and didn't tell me beforehand?!"

"well, you were always so busy with work and i didn't think you would want to know if your niece or nephew was in a relationship with someone," your mother explained, crossing her arms.