CH. 18

『peach tree rascals - mariposa』↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

peach tree rascals - mariposa
↹ ⇤ ► ⇥ ↺

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

EREN WAS GLANCING AT the clock every five minutes or so, he became impatient and wanted his current class to end. but the more it grew, the more time stroke slower. and for the first time, he didn't focus on the lecture the professor was instructing and kept tapping his pencil against the table.

after the current class he was in, he would be meeting you for tutoring— the very last one. thinking about the ending of these sessions that most people found tedious made him feel desolate. eren figured that you both would get some classes together again in the next semester, so he kept that in mind to cheer him up.

"alright class is dismissed, please remember to turn in your assignments by monday and that finals are the week after next week!" the professor spoke, collecting their things and watched as the students stood up from their seats, packing up their own items while chatter erupted.

as always, eren was the last one to leave the classroom. he gathered his things solemnly, his eyes averting to the clock while doing so. he wished he would've been the first to leave, but other students beat him to it and he kept gluing himself to the corner of the room at the back.

eren swung one strand of his backpack over his shoulder, gripping it tightly with his hand as he began to make his way out of the classroom. but he was quickly stopped by the professor.

"oh! wait eren," the professor spoke and eren paused in his steps, turning his head to the professor in a confused state. from the corner of his eye, he could see a blonde female holding stacks of textbook in her arms. "do you mind helping historia return these textbooks to the library? i wish i was able to help but i must attend a meeting."

eren faced the professor fully and shook his head, "i don't mind helping.." he answered, glancing at the student named historia. he never fully paid attention to who she was but he knew she was quite popular among the students of the university and that she was also sort of friends with you.

"thank you eren! i apologize once again and thank you historia for volunteering to return the textbooks. i must be on my way now, have a wonderful weekend you two," the professor says, giving nods to eren and historia before stepping out of the classroom.

"thank you for helping me!" historia then turned to eren who made his way towards the other stacks of textbooks that she was unable to carry. eren only nodded his head as a response and picked up the large books in his arms before making his way towards the exit of the classroom.

historia followed after him and it went silent from there. the blonde female sent glances at eren, studying him for those quick moments before looking away again. she'd never been this close to eren before, not even once in class. the male was always so hushed in his corner and would only speak whenever he wanted, he was distant with others and would only see him around with armin. and now lately, she's been seeing him with you.