CH. 19

long chapter kind of 😕

『ruel - dazed and confused』↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

ruel - dazed and confused
↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

"YOU WHAT?" YOU RAISED your body up from your bed, eyebrows cocked up as your mind began to spin from what she just told. you heard pieck chuckle softly from the other line at your reaction before she continued on.

"you heard me! i set you up on a blind date, sorry for the sudden news but the guy just couldn't stop bothering me," pieck sighed, making you frown. you didn't want to go on this sudden blind date and you instantly rejected it.

"i.. i'm not interested pieck," you say and the line went silent for a moment.

"oh come on please y/n!? just one date and no more! and.. i already told him that you agreed to a date.." pieck utters and your heart drops and you could feel fury burn in your body. "i know you don't like setups, but please just this once? he's a nice guy, i promise you," pieck finishes.

"okay, fine. just one date, no more. i'm only agreeing to go because i'm nice. and before you set me up on a date, ask for my permission first," you hiss lowly and pieck let out a relieved chuckle.

"thank you, y/n! you're such an angel," pieck says. "oh and the date is tomorrow! i'll come pick you up!" she continued, your eyes widened but just as you were about to say something, pieck said her farewell and ended the call.

after the phone call, you dropped your phone beside of you and stared at the ceiling of your room. the only noise heard was the fan that was spinning and the muffled noises from the kitchen by isabel. you groaned softly, turning your body and now faced the window of your room which was covered by your curtains.

tomorrow? but you were planning to play in the snow with sasha, armin and eren.

an instant regret flushed over you whilst you thought more about this blind date you had to attend. you wished you would've rejected and say no more and just hang up on pieck, though she might bother you on from there. in the past you had been asked to go to a blind date but you would always reject them, but this time you were just randomly set up without you knowing.

there was no turning back now was it? you decided just to go to this date and get it over with, if anything happens, isabel and sasha would have your back. and so would armin and eren.

thinking about eren brought butterflies to your stomach and you could feel yourself blushing from the mention of his name. you reached for your stuffed animal that was always displayed on your bed and brought it to your chest, burying your face into the soft surface of the plushie. you felt terrible, especially because you were ditching them to go on this date with someone whom you don't even know.