CH. 29

『bruno major - easily』↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

bruno major - easily
↹    ⇤      ►      ⇥    ↺

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

"SO, YOU HAVE A place in mind that you want to go to?" you raised your eyes at eren, cocking a brow up as you both strolled beside of each other. the clock stroke past three in the afternoon and after finishing your lectures for today, you both went on the date as planned. you actually had no idea where the destinations would be, so you both had been aimlessly roaming most of the time.

"uh.." eren began, turning his head towards your direction. his eyes averted away for a moment, before returning to yours. "actually, i've been wanting a camera and i found a pretty good one for a nice price.. so i thought maybe now would be a good time," eren finished.

"a camera? you gonna become a photographer or something?" you chuckled softly, lightly nudging the side of his body with your elbow. he smiled, a color of light pink developing on his cheeks.

"well not exactly— but, i was looking for my old basketball that was in the storage room and i found this photo album shoved into a corner on one of the shelves along with a camera! but it broke so that's why i wanted to buy a new one," eren admits, his eyes still pinned on you. you nodded your head, listening as he continued, "it's sort of silly.. but i wanted to capture precious moments.. with everyone."

"and especially with you," eren finished.

you felt your cheeks heating up, your heart thumped like crazy and you wanted to throw your arms around him in that instant. you giggled softly, which caused eren to become reddened even more as he watched your reaction.

"me too.. eren," you spoke through the giggle and he tilted his head, quite uncertain with what you exactly meant. "i want to capture precious moments with you too," you finish, smiling up at him.

you both stopped in your tracks, now facing each other while holding hands.

"then.. stay with me forever.. so we can continue to capture moments and create wonderful memories, like this," eren uttered out, gently squeezing your hands with his. you could barely see his red cheeks that were formed because of what he said, since he was hiding his face behind the red scarf.

"i will, i always will," you say, leaning forward to press your lips against his. it was a short, soft peck and you pulled away right after.

with that, you both began making your way to the store eren was heading to. it was inside the city's mall, which of course, was usually swarmed with many people. the camera store was located on the second floor, so you both went on the escalators to get to your destination.