| Chapter 27 |

Kelly paid Liam to rape me.

Kelly paid Liam to Rape me.

It's the next day and that sentence has been repeating itself in my head. I don't know if i should tell Hunter or not. I don't know if i'm mad at Shawn for not telling me soon enough, before i even dated Liam.. maybe he should've warned me.

If i report this to the court,  Shawn is my only witness.. would they believe a seventeen year old immature boy? I don't think so.

I decided to stop thinking about it even though it is extremely hard. Today was meant to be a nice day with the girls and i, but i feel like this just kind of ruined it. This makes me want to go even less then before.

I've already took and shower and got changed all i need to do is wear makeup. I chose to wear minimal makeup, so just mascara and clear lip-gloss-- i wonder how much Kelly paid Liam. 

UGHHH. The thought never leaves my head. It must've been a lot since Liam actually went through it and plus she is apart of the most richest fam-- A knock interrupts my thoughts, it's Tristan. "Macy and Tia are downstairs waiting for you."

"Oh, uhh gimme a sec."

"Are you okay?" T questions me because of my odd behaviour. "Hunt didn't do anything stupid did he?" He doesn't give me a moment to speak, and begins ranting. "Because i swear if he has, i will have a word with and im sure he didn't mean it because he really really likes you.. like a lot a lot-- "

"Tristan!" i cut him off. "Hunter didn't do anything, im fine.. i guess" I tell him but whispering the last part of the sentence so he doesn't hear me.

"..Okay" Not fully accepting the truth. "I believe Macy and Tia are still downstairs waiting for you."

"oh. right, yes." I nod, making my way downstairs after getting my bag ready.

* * * * * 

"We've been in the mall for two fricking hour! Can we go home now?" I ask

"NO!" They both say in sync.

"We haven't ate yet. I'm hungry" I say.

"Fine.. we'll go to Deola's Cafe" Tia says, thankfully. "In 45 minutes." Ugh,, i was beginning to like her.

"Oh. Em. Gee! You know what.. im leaving!"

"Fine! We'll go now!" Macy sighs.. YES!! THIS ALWAYS WORKS!

We make our way to Deola's Café one of the best cafe in Lakeville town, i assure you that. We order our food as soon ad we enter, and begin talking about how we don't want the holidays to finish since that means we have to go to school.

A/N: 

Smalllllllll ass chapter and i am sorry for that Im feeling less motivated these days, hardly no one comments! :(

Bella - Faye