| Chapter 00 |

Thank you for the cover JosephineAndHero
It is titled under the previous book name but I still love it.

If you want to create one then go ahead, private message me on wattpad or e-mail me at brooklynbellafaye@gmail.com

---

"Do you know why your here Miss Lee?" Principal McCain says. Of course I know why I'm sitting in your office, you caught me beating the shit of someone. "Yes, Sarah."

"Jordyn, don't call me by my first name." She warns me, with her brows raised, not amused. "Care to explain how you put a student in hospital?"

"They were speaking shit about my family." I mumble, looking at my lap. Family, its not a comfortable topic to talk about with me. "Yet, you should act like the bigger person, and ignore it." She replies back.

"You can't ignore people badmouthing about your parent who never give damn about you!" I snap, frustrated. I hate it when people tell me what to do and how to show my feelings.

Her eyes softens, but that doesn't stop me from getting punished. "Jordyn, I'm sorry about the way people are treating you but you have to move to a different dorm by tomorrow."

"What? No!" I screech, this can't be happening. "I don't get along with anyone except from Macy, how could you separate me from her."

"Unfortunately, your not a good role model for my daughter. I don't want her looking up to someone like you."

Someone like me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask out of fury.

"You getting into fights, Jordyn." Thank you for stating the obvious. "I want you to stay clear from daughter. Macy doesn't need to get involved with your mess, her education is far more important."

Unbelievable. I'm getting told who I should be friends with.

"Fine!" I huff, knowing that me and Macy will still be talking to each other. "What's the dorm number?"

"1806" Sarah- I mean principal tells me, not making eye contact with but instead looking outside from the window. "I'll go pack now then." I grumble before storming out, making way back my dorm, that I'll sadly leave tomorrow.

---

"I can't believe my mum's making you move." Macy says, shocked by the news she received. I missed out on the fact that, Principal McCain told me to not be friends with her, no one should controls someone's lives.

And certainly not mine.

"I know, but we can still call each other and you can come visit me." I suggest and nods her head in agreement. "You.. have to.. sit.. on this." I pant, already out breath from trying to zip the suitcase.

Macy does what I said, which for some reason she finds funny. "Shut up!" Kellie, shouts after hearing my best friend laughing that soon dies down.

"Oh, fuck off." Macy mutters under her breath that only I can hear it. "Sometimes I wish I could move rooms."

"I guess I should consider myself lucky as I don't need to live with them bitches anymore." I grin which Macy rolls her eyes too, getting off the suitcase after I zipped it.

"Good night Jords." Macy says as she collapse on her bed, light snores already filling the room.

Yes, she's a quick sleeper.

---

Macy and Sarah, the principal also her mum, has different surnames because Macy's parents are divorce.

I am so sorry for this short and shit prologue.
It's currently ten past two in the morning and I'm hella tired but as some might know its Ramadan, so I hate to wake up around three but I prefer being up till sunrise.

I wasn't sure if I wanted this part to be the prologue but then I thought "Fuck it, not like people will actually read this crap." (Yes, I know I shouldn't be swearing, but my mouth is too haram.)

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)