| Chapter 11 |

I called Macy over since I was too confused about my emotions. What Tristan said has been in my mind all day, what he was trying to refer to, was Hunter having feelings over me.

Impossible. That's too hilarious to think about.

"Hey Jay-Jay."

"Really?" I question Mace at the unusual nickname she greeted me with as soon as she makes an entrance to my room. She shrugs at response, clearly not knowing why she did that either.

"So what so urgent you made me stop drooling over the Hemsworth brothers?" She asks, slightly bringing her bottom lip out, showing that's she's sad.

"Liam. Feelings. Complications with Hunter."

"Oh yeah... you and Lee-Lee kissed." Mace smirks, still taking that information in.

"What is up with you and these nicknames!" I exclaim, frustrated but I kinda find it funny since my mood went from zero to a hundred real quick.
"Anyways, I really find Lee-Lee attractive."  ---Exaggerating with the stupid name for Liam.---  "But today, Tristan walked in with me straddling Parker which is so embarrassing cause he walked on me and Liam kissing at the party. Also, he mentions about how I shouldn't hurt Hunters feelings.

"Why were you on top of Parker?" Mace questions me, confused.

"We were having a cake fight and somehow we were in that position." I tell her, and she gives a weird look back but dismisses it.

"And what about complications with Hunter? What is that meant to mean?" Macy questions me raising her eye brows.

"I have no idea, that's why I need your help." I state, slumping my shoulders.

She sits up st right before asking. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well, you and Tristan are close so ask him." I exhale, defeated.

"It's not going to be easy, but I'll try." She sighs back.

"Thank you Mace!" I exclaim, jumping on top of her and squeezing the life out of her. Hugging someone you love is so relaxing.

---

Again, its not that long enough but if you seen on my "board of conversations" you would know I suffer from depression and other mental issues and a lot has been going on recently.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)