| Chapter 21 |

It's been a week.

A week since that night happened. Also when me and Hunter have been taking it slow. He's been looking after me especially since I've been going through post traumatic stress disorder recently. Hunt hasn't been forcing me into anything, he lets me sit by myself if I want to and calls Macy when I need her, unfortunately she can't come anymore since her mother found out she's been sneaking into mine and the boys dorm.

"You alright?" A hand wraps it self across my hips. The callousness of his hands makes me feel welcome, like I'm at home when he has me guarded.

"Yeah..." I murmur, as I snuggle into Hunters warm chest. "Thank you for everything."

"It's okay baby." He assures me and my stomach does somersault, nothing can compare the way Hunter says baby, definitely not Liam. I shudder at the thought of him.

"Hunt?" I call out, sitting properly so I can see his face, as he murmurs for me to continue. "I want to go ice skating."

As if his facial expression couldn't get any more confused he asks me. "Um baby, are you sure-"

"Hunt, I need to distract myself at the thought of... it."

"Okay." He instantly agrees, placing a kiss at the top of my forehead. "We'll go ice skating if that's what makes you stop thinking about.. you know." Hunter says, not wanting to mention what happened because he knows i would just get more depressing. I give a smile, to say thank you and he understands immediately because in result he gives me kiss on my nose. "Your welcome." His raspy voice answers back.

---

After getting changed into light blue denim jeans and white woolly jumper, since I know the ice skating ring will be freezing. Hunter drives us there, and obviously he's wearing his same attire, black jeans and black top.

"Jordyn!" Hunters waves his hand in front of my face. "You ready? Or are you having second thoughts?" It's now that I realise we're here at the destination, and if I wasn't busy fiddling with my fingers I would've known.

"Sorry. I was just thinking." I say, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out the car before Hunter can convince me this was a bad idea. I don't wait for him, because im afraid he's going to say something I don't want to hear. But I don't know what I'm expecting him to say that I hate the idea of.

Hunter doesn't question my odd behaviour when he catches up with me, and before I could, he pays for the expenses. I give him a look to say why he did that and his response was. "Dinner's on you." Giving me wink before putting the ice skaters on.

After we both are ready he helps me on the ice first from behind, then gets himself up. We both hold hands and I realise Hunters legs keep wobbling and before I could say anything he falls onto his ass.

"When was the last time you've been ice skating?" I question him.

"Um.. I've never been before." Hunt informs me with a lopsided grin.

"Oh." I reply kind of shocked, since I thought he has been before. "Well do you want a skater?" I tell him, pointing at the skater the child is using.

"Fuck no. I can do this, I am not getting skaters that children use." He says, obviously knowing he's going to embarrass which I find slightly amused.

"Then come up." I raise my hand, and he gracefully takes it. After he's stable again, I begin to speak again. "You know of you need a skater I could the get one."

"No." He tells me sternly. "Look, I'm beginning to get the hang of it." He lets go of my hand to point as him 'skating' and whilst doing so he falls backwards once again. "Can we leave?" Hunter pleads, definitely not liking my idea of ice skating.

"Yeah." Not giving another second of thinking, its best to say: Never take Hunter to ice skating. It is sad though, it hasn't even been an hour and we paid for an hour and a half... I should've just came with Macy.

---

As supporters of this book, can you guys tell people to read this book and to vote because I don't want no silent readers! I do message people privately who cor and if I haven't done it yet to you, just wait, since there is plenty of people.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps, and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)
-Bella Faye