| Chapter 15 |

I go downstairs wearing my Victoria Secret pyjamas, my hair in two dutch braids even though my tips is still wet, tomorrow it will be very wavy. I'm planning on announcing my relationship with Liam to everyone, I know some of the boys know.

I inhale the smell of lasagne, and I already know that I can't wait to dig in. I come face to face with Sean, we haven't spoken that much, I came to result that he doesn't like talking much, or he just really despise that he has to live with a girl. "Hey Sean!" I greet, giving my best go a starting conversation, and I'm not surprised that he looked at me with his lives pursed... Woah, he just aired me. Definitely not offended at all, I think its for the best we don't speak.

"Hey babe." Liam says as Sean leaves my sight, I really hate nicknames, but I don't want Liam to stop saying that he might like but I dislike. "Hey." I say back, it almost sounds like a whisper, maybe because I'm too busy taking Liam's amazing features. He clears his throat and I just notice I look like a weirdo looking at him. "Um, so are we going to tell the rest of the guys that we're dating and have you already told them." I tell him, hoping he won't mention me staring at him, and luckily he doesn't.

"Nah, I haven't said anything to them, the only person who knows is Isaac." Liam informs me and I nod, as we go to the kitchen, hand in hand. Everyone stares at our intertwined hands, but two people are glaring, and I think you already know who they are... Tristan and of course, Hunter.

"Hey Jords." Parker says and I was about to greet him back but I was cut off.

"So I'm assuming you guys are together." Hunter says with gritted teeths, stabbing his fork harshly to his lasagne.

"Yeah... we are." Liam says, kinda confused why Hunter is acting like this.

"Got a problem Hunter?" I ask, annoyance clearly evident in my voice.

"Nope. I'm just really glad that your living happily with your boyfriend." He says, sarcasm written everywhere, as he emphasizes in the word 'boyfriend'.  I don't say anything back, its probably for the best if I don't pay any attention to him. I sit down, at I could see from the side that Hunter is shooting daggers.

Ignoring the fact he is basically stabbing me with his eyes, I look up to Liam, who is directly in front of me. I smile at him as everyone else begins their conversation on how Isaac got laid... boys. You okay? I mouth, Liam and he nods taking my hand in his, kisses it and I begin to giggle at the weird sensation--- "Right that's it, I can't take it anymore." Hunter says, scraping the chair against the hardwood floor and leaving the room as Tristan rolls his eyes taking both his and Hunters food.

I can not be in a relationship if someone else isn't going to let me live in it.

---

Forgive me that my chapters are short, my school is opening so I am busy and if I do a long chapter the wait is longer so I don't know if you mind that or not.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)