| Chapter 12 |

Tristan's Pov :

To say I'm annoyed at Jordyn's action is an understatement. First of all, why was she straddling on Parker? Does she like playing with boys... I'm assuming she does. Also why on earth would she play with Hunters feelings. He is like my brother and I'll do anything to stop him from getting hurt. He thought, they had this thing going on because they teased each other and flirted all the time. To Hunter, they shared a 'bond'.

I told him many times, to let go all the feelings towards her because she's not worth all the pain. Girls like her will always come and go. They'll never stick to one guy, and I hate people who messes with someone head.

I don't do relationships. Well not anymore.

I fell for a girl called Sophia, when I turned sixteen. She was smart and really gorgeous, but she had cancer. However that didn't change the fact I loved her with every piece of my heart.

She was my soul.

But a year later on my seventeenth birthday, she wanted to surprise me and told me to not pick her up because she'll drive to my house and me being stupid, didn't argue with her.

Unfortunately, Sophia died. A drunk driver hit her car, and they both crashed into each other. He's alive though, and the worst part is, he didn't even get charged.

My Soph, has been through a lot. She was a nerd. She got bullied. She was diagnosed with cancer. Didn't she suffer so much already? No, apparently not. Because she was involved in a car crash by a drunken man.

Yet, none of that changes the love I have for her.

And I don't it will ever change because we were meant to be.

That's the main reason why I moved to Lakeville High. Not necessarily to get away from her, because either way she's always looking at me from above. But because of my parents, they were never fond of Sophia and I.

So when they received the news that's she was dead, and as sick as this sounds. They were happy.

I was mourning over her death for months until her parents told me its best to leave the city. The treated me like their son, I guess its cause I treated their daughter like a queen.

Well, she is one in my eyes.

She may not be here alive but I never use past tense. She will never be a; Was.

I got punished, by losing my only hope that was my love, Sophia.

I get up from my bed, making way to my drawer. Pulling out a locket, I open it so I can see the two pictures. The one in the left hand side is at the ice cream parlour, our first date. The other one on the right hand side is us in the beach, Me giving Sophia a piggy back whilst she was wearing a white two piece bikini which made her look like a goddess as it contrasted with her tan skin. Her blonde beach waved hair caressing down her shoulder. Soph's hazel eyes and white pearly teeths are visible, she was laughing at one of my cocky jokes.

Little did I know that was going to be our last date.

I miss her.

I wish I can go back in time and---

"Tristan?" I hear a feminine voice call out, bringing me out of my thoughts. I turn to see Macy scanning my face, its only now I realise that I was crying. I clutch the locket and stuff it in my pocket.

"Macy." I say, giving her a tight and awkward smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just remembered some stuff."

"Oh." Is all she says before continuing. "Well, I need to talk to you."

"Sure what is about?" My voice cracks.

"Hunter and Jordyn."

"Right, well Hunter thought Jordyn liked him cause they would flirt and they would always nearly kiss. But Jordyn only did that to tease him." I say straightforwardly, wiping my teary eyes. It's funny how I was so angry thinking about my best friends feelings which led to my emotional love life.

"Thanks, its just that Jords was so confused what you were on about not to break Hunts heart. So I thought I would ask you to explain."

"There's really nothing to explain, Mace. He likes her, but she likes Liam. That's way he's sad." I tell her, my tone sounding very harsher than usual. Her eyes widen by the way I speak so I shake my head before assuring her. "I'm sorry, I just remembered something that hurts me."

"No worries, we all get sad over things." She says, nodding her head as she makes an exit. But before leaving she informs me. "I'd rather tell someone your pain instead of get emotionally wrecked. No one can understand when you suffer if you shut us out... not that your shutting us out, its just a phrase I go by. " Macy stammers the last part of her sentence.

No one can understand when you suffer if you shut us out...

---

This has to be the biggest amount of words. Anyways, I actually do people in that statement Macy told Tristan. I think people should go by it because trust me it has helped me a lot!

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)