| Chapter 14 |

I ran upstairs and knocked on Liam's bedroom door. Hoping he is in there so we can discuss "us".

"Come in!" A deep voice shouts. I enter his room, and he looks somewhat surprised I'm here. "Jordyn, what you doing here?"

"We need to talk." I state, still awkwardly standing in front him.

"I suppose we do." He sits up straight, offering me to sit on the bed as well. "So, where shall we begin?"

"The kiss, might be a good place." I suggest and he nods back, agreeing. "Me and you were both were affected by it, so we should date." I say straightforwardly, on to the point as Liam's eyes slightly widens.

"I'm down for it, but you should think a bit more." He says, kind of shocked at how fast our relationship is going.

"I did a lot of thinking, Liam and I actually want this." I tell him being dead serious.

"Fine. We're dating."

"Yep, we are officially a couple!" I grin, slowly leaning into him for a peck on the lips which ended up being a very heated kiss.

---

So me and Liam are a really together.

I called Macy as soon as me and Liam were finish with our make out session. She was beyond happy for me, but she still felt sad for Hunter. I don't care about him, so why should she?

The only person who knows other than my best friend is Isaac but I guess that what happens when he's the room mate of your boyfriend. We haven't told anyone else yet but we will when everyone's together, which for some reason is rare these days.

But who cares about that because I'm still grinning at the fact I'm in a relationship. I'm smiling like a weirdo, as I lay on my bed staring at the white plain ceiling... well that was until someone came barging in.

"Dinner is- Oh I'm sorry I should've knocked." Hunt apologises. And now I realise I'm wrapped around a towel since I just came out of the shower.

"Well, it is your room. And I should've been getting changed instead of daydreaming about-" I stop myself from his friend's name, Liam. Instead I finish my sentence by saying. "-things..."

"Okay..." Hunter trails off, sort of confused at my odd behaviour. "Foods cooked by the way" I nod back when he leaves and I didn't fail to notice his eyes roaming around my body. Ugh.

I wonder if he knows that me and Liam are together. I mean they are friends but one thing I have noticed is that they ain't the closest.

I have no idea why but I am regretting being his girlfriend since I know Hunter has feelings for me. What on earth Jordyn, you like Liam that's why your with him.

I quickly get changed and let my hair air dry as I go downstairs to the boys and eat dinner.

---

Ahhh, finally she's with Liam. Oh I love being rude to you guys, hardly any of you ship her with him lol. I am super duper sorry that I was gone for nearly three months but I was in a different country.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)