| Chapter 23 |

I woke up to see Hunter gone, the emptiness makes me realise how much i need him otherwise I won't be able to survive properly. After a few minutes of relaxing from nothing in particular and not to forget mentioning that I'm staring up to the plain white ceiling as I'm laying on the double bed, which I came to a conclusion about... I think the campus should allow super king sized bed. In my defense its a bit too small, later on me and Hunter do need room to do stuff that I'd rather keep for myself and him.

Getting up, and heading to the ensuite to have a warm shower, the coldness from ice skating may have made me sick, just a tiny bit though. The blazing hot water burns on my back and it feels so fucking good.

I was so concentrated on washing my body that I didn't hear Hunter calling my name. "Babe?" He calls out.

"Yeah!" I shout out since I'm in the ensuite and he's probably in our room. I don't hear him respond and before I could say anything else I hear him walk in the bathroom, I peek through the curtain, hiding my body from him so he can only see my face. Yes, Hunter is my boyfriend but I'm not comfortable on showing my bare self to him, he may find it weird since he's probably been with so many girls.

"I made you breakfast." He says holding a plate with pancakes and I smile.

"Thank you, I won't be too long. I just need to quickly condition my hair."

"I can help." Hunter smirks, winking whilst I pull a face of horror. "Or not." He says after seeing my facial expression, he probably thinks I'm a nun who hates the idea of shower sex.

I finish washing my hair and trying to get rid of the thought that Hunter just offered having shower with me. Getting out, and wrapping a towel around me as I dry my hair, then get ready into black jeans and white top. Simple and basic, since I don't intend to go out and do something.

After getting ready I go and see Hunter in our room, eating my pancakes. "I thought that was mine?" I question, almost laughing at his face, like he's been caught red handed stealing.

"In my defense, you took long."  He puts both if his hands out in defense.

"You called that long?" I ask rhetorically, with wide eyes. I really did think I was super quick but according to Hunt, apparently I'm not. He just gives me a lopsided grin and gives me my half eaten pancake, which I thank him for.

Hunter gets up from the bed and picks an outfit which as per usual is black jeans and black top. I mean the one time I haven't seen him wearing his usual attire was ice skating. "So it's nearly halloween... are you going to dress up?" He asks me as I swallow the last couple of bites of my pancake which clears my plate.

"Nope. I don't really enjoy halloween." I admit. It is true, Jayden, my sister and I wasn't really a big fan. A trait we took from our mother, one that always reminded me of her and I hated it.

"Really?" He asks, almost in disbelief as I nod. "I thought, you girls liked dressing up a scary characters."

"Not all girls like dressing up as scary characters and I am one of them." I tell him, not everyone is the same.

"Yeah you're right."

"What do you mean?" I question, slightly confused, standing up to brush off all the small crumbs I made from eating.

"You wouldn't be seen as scary if you dressed up." Hunter says, coming closer towards me until he stuffs his head in neck. "You'd make a sexy character."

I suppress a moan as he bites my earlobe. My hands find a way in his messy hair and I tug on it. He picks me up from my ass and squeal from the sudden touch. He continues to suck on my neck, fully aware that its going to create a hickey.

"Jords my mum said-- HOLY FUCK!" I hear a familiar feminine voice. I turn around to see Macy standing there shocked as Hunter places me in the floor and we both give her a sheepish smile.

"Your mum said holy fuck?" Hunter asks, playing with her words whilst she furrows her eye brows at him.

"No..." Mace drawls out. "My mum said that I can come to the dorm and see you once a week--"

"--Which will end up being seven days a week right?" I finish and she nods enthusiastically as we both jump and scream, hugging each other.

"Ow, my ear drums." Hunter complains and Mace shoots him a look to leave which he disobeys so she pushes him out of his own room and shouts...

"You can do the baby making later!" After she said this I punched her shoulder but she just giggles at my expression. "We have a lot to talk about."

"Starting off with you and Tristan?"

"No yours and Hunters sex life." She says and I can't see if she's being sarcastic look and I give a pointed look. "No! Of course not, I was joking! We're talking about me and T."

I laugh at her before she tells me how much she adores him.

---

Thank you guys so much for nearly 5k reads! I don't know if you know but I started school a month ago and since I missed so much work because of lockdown I want to focus but I can't... there's this boy I kissed for a dare but idk the looks he's been sending me is making me get butterflies. Ugh I should stop fan girling over him! But yeah that's the tea and I can't  tell if its the best or worst part but we share a dorm. 😏😏

Enjoy the chapter whilst your here and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment
-Bella Faye