| Chapter 20 |

Jordyns Pov :

The police asked some private questions to me and some of the witnesses like Macy, who is with my right now as the officers asked more questions to Hunt and T.

"I'm sorry." I apologise to mace, lifting my head up from her shoulder as she gives me a confused look.

"For what?" She questions me, furrowing both of her eye brows together.

"For everything. If I just noticed Liam's odd behaviour then he wouldn't raped me and your date night with T wouldn't had been disturbed, because of my stupid mistake."

"Jordyn Eliza Lee." Mace says sternly, using my full which I instantly know she's going to rant. "How would you have noticed how Liam acts, he brainwashed you within a day. Also me and Tristan can have more.. outings, I mean we were only hanging out."

I was surprised that it was rather a short rant but nevertheless. "Hanging out? Pftt, I've seen the heart eyes he sent you."

"Jords, we are only friends."

"Friends with benefits?" I suggest and she gasps.

"We did not have sex!" Mace exclaims, pushing me slightly to the side.

"Who didn't have sex?" Hunter comes walking with Tristan behind him.

"Oh.. um.. no one." Macy stutters and begin to laugh as she gives wide eyes as Tristan comes face to face with her. After a minute of them staring at each others eyes Hunt breaks the silence.

"Can you guys give us a moment?"

"Yeah sure." Tristan says, taking Macy's hand and I can't help but notice the blush on her cheeks.

Hunter sits beside me at the back of the ambulance van and before he could say anything I cut him off. "You were right. I should've listened to you, break up with him."

"Yes, you should've listened to me but if you didn't then the police would've never caught him."

"They found him?"

"Yep, three years sentenced to prison." Hunt says, looking at the far distant. None of us say anything for a while but then I decide to break it, even though the silence was peaceful.

"We can take it slow." I tell him, I did a lot of thinking and I know I need a break from what ever just happened but Hunter was always there for me and I have a lot of trust for him.

"No." Hunter says, not even the slightest bit confused on what I was on about. He catches on pretty fast if I say so myself. "Like you said before, we can not be in a relationship... especially after what just happened.

"That was all before." I say, trying to back up my point. "Everything I said to you was a mistake. I want you Hunter, why can't you just have me?"

"I want to have you, trust me but-"

"No buts. Please Hunter, I'm begging. You've always wanted me now I'm giving myself to you and your not taking it?" I rhetorically ask him as i look into his grey eyes that has specks of caramel brown.

"Jordyn..." He trails off. "I just want you to know that I don't ever intend to hurt you but if I do, remember i don't intentionally do it. Promise me you understand." Hunt looks into my hazel eyes, with his right hand on my left cheek.

"I promise Hunter." I say as wee both lean in and it was a small kiss, a peck almost but I didn't care. It was full of lust and passion.  "Does this mean, I, Jordyn Eliza Lee, am your girlfriend?" I tease.

"My girlfriend, but we're still taking it slow alright?" He agrees with me before shooting me a boyish grin that I am slowly coming to love . "Eliza?"

"Yes," I roll my eyes. "My Grandmas name was Elizabeth. When I was born she gave me the middle name of Eliza and my sister's  Beth."

"You have a sister?" Hunter questions, surprised at this new information.

I nod in agreement. "Jayden Beth Lee."  I say her full name, proud of my sister.

"Will I ever meet her?" Hunter asks, his eyes glistening at the fact he wants to visit my family.

My face falters a tiny bit, but I make sure Hunter doesn't catch on, so a force a smile . "I hope so."

"Well I have a twin sister, Harriet and a brother, Ethan and don't worry you are going to meet them." He promises, like he's definite that it will be for certain i'll be with him for that long.

Well let's hope I be here for a very long time.

---

Woah, its been only a week and I see that there's over 3k reads like I left at 800 reads and I'm so happy and thankful each and everyone of you. Sorry for the late update but I had writers block.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)
-Bella Faye