| Not A Chap |

I will not be doing these author note like this regularly but I want to inform some stuff. I am not a professional writer so please be aware of the mistakes I will be creating. If you have nothing good to comment then don't say anything I don't want any negativity in my book. It is meant to a funny book as well as some suspension and love. Not to mention for some odd reason wattpad is lagging meaning some of my chapters do not upload and unfortunately is not in order. I tried to fix this problem and if it still messed up please message me privately or on my profile conversations. By the way I do take book covers just e-mail me at brooklynbellafaye@gmail.com (it is in my bio) Or if you want me to create a cover than please tell me and I will happily do so. I am also freely open to people sending me trailers for my book they created, which automatically will be added in the media of this book. Next, do not promote yourself on my story. Gain attention a different way not by telling my readers to read your book. Please don't copy my book, it is illegal and known as plagiarism. I will report you and have your book banned if you use the character that I rightfully own. As this book will be for all readers I will not be putting out any sexual scenes expect from a heated kiss. If its still too much, I apologise but I'm not going to change it, I do not want to ruin the whole book for a content you do not find suitable liking, you can skip it if you need to. Plus, I tend to finish this book within forty chapters maybe more if the story is long. After being done with this book I might finish Dancing With The Bad Boy (dwtbb). Currently it has eight chapters uploaded and remain the same unless I have completed The Dorm Swap (tds). I'm considering of doing a sequel however that means I need to plan this whole ending out for this story out so it can relate to the next one. Also thinking about doing a story in the point of view of Macy Samuels. In this story her background is hectic and if you want more depth please tell me. Though I only want to be concentrated on Jordyn Lee and how she acts with her friends and family. If you are wondering I am not going to have this as a paid story, nope, never in a million years. I want people to enjoy my books, though I will get paid if you read my paid stories, I don't want to. Very considerate of me, I know.
If you still here, thank you for listening to my rant. I do need to say a few more words which you must be familiar with.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps, and before you slide to go not the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)