| Chapter 17 |

I woke up with my hands intertwined with Hunters. I slipped my fingers away and he made a noise, a very strange noise, at the lost of contact. My eyes trail over his good features, his sculpted jaw line to his muscular chest.

"Stop eyeing me." A deep attractive voice that I somehow find mesmerizing.

"Sorry." I apologise immediately, turning to face the ceiling.

"Its fine." Hunter says, he sounds bothered... was it because of last night? He gets up and I take a deep breath when I see him in his briefs. Hunt leaves me alone to go to the ensuite to have shower whilst I'm here thinking about that heated kiss.

Since I had a shower last night I don't bother to do one in the morning. I stand up and go to my wardrobe and decide to wear denim shorts and look for a suitable crop top. Before Hunter comes I wear my bra which is red and lacy, matching with the thongs I'm wearing,

Just as I clip my bra hooks, Hunter enters with a towel hanging loosely, revealing his v-line. My eyes linger around that spot for a hole before I look up to see him eyeing my body up and down. He takes a step forward and I do the same, so we aren't as far as we were before, in fact we are really close that I can smell his minty breath fanning over mine. "You look drop dead gorgeous." He compliments me, even though I'm only wearing my lingerie.

"Mhmmm." I murmur before getting on my tip toes and pressing a kiss on his lips. I don't know why doing this but I feels so damn right and I wish I could always wake up to this.

He doesn't stop me instead lifts me up from the back of my thighs and guides me to the bed, laying me down. The kisses are passionate.

After a few minutes of kissing, I pant out, "We should... stop." Turning our bodies over so I'm straddling Hunter, kissing him.

"Three seconds then we will stop." Hunter tells me and I moan in agreement.. thank goodness these wall our soundproof.

"3... 2... 1..." We both say at the same time before diving back into that heated kiss, but now Hunter is hovering me, my legs wrapped around his hips.

---

After half an hour we both stopped and I got changed first and left to brush my teeths and told Hunter to go down stairs before me, so I'm assuming he did, now that the room is empty. I put my hair in a bun because it would've seemed like sex hair.. even though it was just a really heated kiss.

I leave the room to eat breakfast, even though I already had my snack. My mind remembers what I just did... with Hunter... who is not my boyfriend.

Fuck. I just fucking cheated.

I was waiting for me to feel bad but the guilt doesn't come, became I don't regret what I did with him.

"Hey baby." I turn to see Liam and I smile at him, acting like I didn't cheat on him.

"You alright? You left me yesterday." I remind him and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Yeah, you said I was hurting you."

"Because you were, Liam." I reason to him.

"By fucking kiss you?" He rolls his eyes and I was about to say something back but he doesn't felt me. "We're going to a party later on so make sure you were something nice."

"Okay, I will." I respond giving him a peck on the cheeks, leaving him to make myself a bowl of Cheerios. It's like it never leaves, the thought of Hunter. The way it feels so good when he touches me--

"Thinking about me?" Hunter comes in, as if on cue.

"Yes." I say before thinking and I give my forehead a slap, why on earth would I say that in front of the most cockiest person?

He begins to grin and then gives me a sympathetic smile. "How did you get the bruises on your hips? I didn't want ruin the moment in bed so I didn't say anything." I don't want to say Liam because then he'll think he is abusing me even though it was on accident and I have sensitive skin. "You don't need to tell me." Hunter says with a reassuring smile.

"Are you going to the party?" I question, changing the subject.

"If your going then, duh." Hunter tells me before leaving to go to his morning runs.

---

The next chapter or two is going to FREAK you out... you may hate me for it but oh well.

Enjoy whilst your here and before you go to the next to chapter...

Vote and Comment :)

-Bella Faye