| Chapter 25 |

After our long conversation which was roughly near two hours Harry came into our room and said he got a surprise for me. Both Macy and I was confused as we went downstairs but then I see a girl sitting down in the couch she has blonde, medium length hair. "Tia?" I ask, not knowing if its her or not but it'll make sense why Harry came.

Her head turns around to meet mine, and her smile grows. "Yep, that's me which leads you to being Jordyn right?" I nod, beginning to introduce my best friend but before I have the chance to speak she says. "..And you must be Macy."

I not surprised she already knew our names because by the looks of it she is close to all the boys so maybe Hunter and Tristan had mentioned us.

"So you've met my girlfriend." Harry smiles, going to sit beside her.

"We need to go out shopping, so we can know each other more." Mace says and Tia agrees.

"But I wanted to stay at home-"

"Don't worry, you stay at home, we can go another day." Tia tells me and I thank her before heading to the kitchen and she has a conversation with Mace.

It's nearly lunch and I decided I would make something since its always the boys who cook. I'm craving something sweet, so I'm going to make bread and butter pudding, but with croissants because its much more better.

I'm all alone preparing lunch until two arm snakes around my waist and a head muzzled in the side of my neck. "I could get used to this."

I turn around to see Hunt grinning, whilst I wrap my hands around the back of his neck, playing with his hair. His soft grip on my waist never leaving.

His eyes are mesmerizing, when he looks at me it makes my stomach to somersault, something I could also get used to. His rosy lips, so full, my lips tingle wanting to taste him. His hair, that I've noticed changes colour in the sunlight, is soft and silky, I love running my hands through it.

He leans in to kiss me but I move my head so he kissed my cheek. "Hey, that's not fair!" He whines and I almost give in after he puts his puppy face.

Key word: almost.

"Nuh-uh, no kisses until you stop distracting me." I say shaking my head to continue making the pudding, whilst my heart starts racing even faster.

"How am I distracting you?" Hunt questions before coming close to my ear and whispering. "With my looks, or is it the way I look at you.

He move his hands, and begins to touch my sides and before he can even go any further I moan and if it couldn't get any more embarrassing Mace and T comes in with wide eyes before leaving again.

"Hunter! See look what happened!" I give him a pouted look to tell them sorry for walking in on us and witnessing our intimate scene.

Frustrated, I finish the pudding then placing it in the oven and setting a timer for forty minutes and cleaning up the mess I made.

---
If that wasn't embarrassing for Tristan to walk in and seeing his best friend touching up Jordyn. Or Macy walking in and seeing her best friend getting touched my Hunter... I don't know what was.

Also, I'm having writers block atm, so if its not good enough I will see if I can add more. Hopefully I can still carry on with Liam's plot. (yes, its not finished yet)

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)
-Bella Faye