| Chapter 22 |

After the ice skating me and Hunter went to the store and brought a lot of snacks since we want to do a movie marathon and that's what we're doing now, looking for something to watch. I'm not for the romantic films, I'm either horror or thriller either way, I really wanted to watch something loving and is a comedy so I can laugh to since I haven't done that in a long time.

We ended up watching The Kissing Booth. Well I say we watched but in fact we didn't instead we did what the movie says itself: kiss, but not in a booth.

Hunt, is over me and I get a sense of deja vu from what happened just a couple days ago so I groan, not wanting it and place my hand on his chest which he understands immediately and doesn't say or do anything except from turning the television off as well as the lamp.

"I'm sorry." I apologise, since his aroma just gives a 'all I wanted was to give a really heated kiss but you got reminded of Liam' type of vibe.

"For what?" He says bluntly, getting out of his other clothes so he will be left in his night wear which is just boxers.

"Not being comfortable with you."

"Jordyn... I don't care, I mean I do care. I just don't care that you don't want to kiss me became it makes you remember stuff that you despise. You probably know that I want fuck you so hard right now, but if it means to wait to have the best sex ever than I will and don't think I'm using you for sex because I'm not... him. When I fuck you, its because i l-"

"Shut up!" We hear Tristan's voice from a distant which makes us laugh.

"Fuck you!" Hunter shouts back with a hunt if amusement in his voice. "We hear how you speak dirty to Macy." Which just follows with the boys giggling like girl a and I can vision T flipping all the boys off.

Oh yeah.. did I forget to tell you? Him and Mace had become close and when I say close I mean really close, a bit to close for my liking but if they like being close, then they can stay close. How many times did I say, close?"

"Good night Hunter." I give a quick peck.

Which turns longer than that since he holds my head pushing his lips further into mine. "Good night Queenie." My heart flutters at the nickname. I prefer queens over princesses any day.

---

When is say don't kill me, don't kill me... I am incredibly sorry for the short chapter but I'm just having writers block and in fine it hard to think if the second part of the story and I know its weird but when I post a chapter I have a plan what to write next. So please don't criticise.

Enjoy whilst your peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)
-Bella Faye