| Chapter 19 |

Hunters Pov :

I am so sick of purposely kissing random girls when I see Jordyn, but I can't help myself. I don't get what she doesn't understand when I tell her to stay away from Liam. It's like its a routine... him taking all the girls I catch feelings for. That's probably the biggest reason why I don't like him that much. If he hurts my girl in any type of way, he better watch where he's going.

I go into the bathroom to give myself some time to breath. I haven't seen Jordyn anywhere, maybe she's gone home with Liam since he is nowhere to be found. My mind wanders what they might doing that she should be doing with me instead but I can't help feel guilty, I slept with Kellie even though I knew she hates her... a lot.

I leave the bathroom to get myself a drink, I need something that is really strong. As I walk through the corridor I hear a feminine voice shout out my name, at first I ignore it but then I realise it sounds like a certain grey eyed girl.

"Jordyn?" I shout out, searching through every room frantically. I open up to view I wish I never witnessed. "Get the fuck off her!" I scream at Liam, punching him multiple times in the face until he's unconscious. I turn to see two random guys leaving the room and begin chasing after them before I hear Jordyn.

"Hunter!" I look at her direction to see Jordyn with a knife at her throat that Liam is holding. I see her whimpering in pain, blood all of her thighs.

"Now, Hunter..." Liam trails off with malicious smile. "Do you want your princess back?"

"Yes." I say without any hesitation.

"Well then, we just need to make a few agreements then you can get your slut back."

"She's not a fucking--" I begin but get cut of by the sociopath directly in front of me.

"She is, what I say she is... Okay?" Liam tells me, pushing the knife against her neck even more.

"Alright." I say, slightly afraid of him and what he'll do to the only person who matters so much to me.

"Hunt, please help me.." Jordyn pleads, looking hurt.

"Shut up, you whore!" Liam screams, thank goodness he doesn't put anymore pressure to her neck with the knife otherwise it would be bleeding.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to give me 100 grand, otherwise you won't get your little bitch back."

As much as I want to punch him, I know it will put Jordyn more in danger. "I can't give it now, it will take about a week to get that amount." I reply back.

"This Saturday, or else." He says, shooting me a narrow glare whilst throwing Jordyn on the floor.

I go to Jordyn and begin whispering in her ear. "Call T, but don't say anything. Let him hear the conversation." I pass her my phone and she does what I tell her I do whilst I go from the back and headlock Liam to the ground. "You piece of shit! Didn't you have enough of messing girls I like!"

"Are you still on about Georgia? Get over her!" He shouts, struggling to get out of my grasps.

"I have gotten over her! I thought you must've learnt from the warning I fucking told you!" I punch him in the nose, and the sound of his bones cracking satisfies me.

"Hunt?" I turn to see T along with Macy, who runs to Jordyn. The venom in Tristan's eyes appears whilst he rips me apart from Liam and begins punching him. "Didn't you fucking listen to him the last time!"

"Not you as well." Liam groans holding his blooded nose, whilst random people come in the room to see the scene unfolding.

"You fuck with my bros girl and assume I won't beat the shit out you?" He throws another punch as long with a kick in the ribs. This is why I love T so much, he's protective over me just the way I am over him. I hear the sirens in the far distant coming closer, shit... someone from the crowd must've called the police.

After a couple of minutes of me and T beating Liam up, the police comes. "Don't move! Police!" A women's voice shouts. I fight the verge of the tears that are pricking at the edges of my eyes when I see Jordyn crying in Mace's shoulder.

---

I know it sounded like something freaky was going to happen but if you didn't get freaked out I think I just hyped it up to big. Sooo, Jordyn got raped and Hunter saved her from it going any further, Liam... is not what we expected him to turn out and Tristan is just the most amazing best friend to ask for, as well as Macy.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you a life to go the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)

- Bella Faye