| Chapter 08 |

Anonymous Pov :

Jordyn. That little bitch.

She has the audacity to kiss Liam in front of me! How dare she. This is time to get revenge on her, maybe not right this instant but definitely when she least expects it and won't assume its me.

It's clear she's comfortable with boys in general, but I just need to find one she trusts the most and use them, to help me with my my amazing plan.

After the game of truth and dare, I left the room. Trying to find one of her dorm roommates she lives with. Scanning through the rooms I find the perfect one. "Hey, you." I use in my overly high pitched voice.

"What's up bro?" He asks

"You did not just bro me!" I exclaim in disbelief. "Anyways, I need you to help me."

"With?" He questions, speaking slowly.

"Revenge with that girl you live with."

"Jordyn? No, I'm sorry. I don't even want to hear the plan, Jords is my friend and I don't want hurt her."

"I'll give anything you want. My parents are rich and I am spoilt, so name anything and i'll give it to you." I state, like it is no problem...oh wait that because it isn't a problem.

Yes, I'm a rich spoilt brat.

"I don't want anything."

I scoff back, clearly he wants something. "I'm sure you do."

"Well, there is this one thing." He admits. So he lied, he doesn't want something. "But you going to have to do the hard work if you want me to ruin my relationship with Jordyn."

"Deal." I shout over the loud music, shaking his callous hands.

---

Which boy do you think the anonymous person when to is? Whoever it is, I really hate them... I mean how can they get revenge on Jordyn like that?
Ooh, who is this mystery person. Is it a boy or a girl? I mean I low key gave it away but if you still don't know then that's cool.

Anyways been having boarding school and family problems, I don't think I'll be able to post often. Next part will be back to Jordyns.

Enjoy, whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go in the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)