| Chapter 24 |

"Do you love him?" Macy questions me, sitting cross legged on the bed.

"I wouldn't go that far." I say, love is a bit straightforward, and look what happened with Liam. I just want to take my time in everything.

"But its so clear that you both were made for each other!" She exclaims, excitedly. Trying to make me understand her point of view in our relationship.

"Why are we even speaking about me and Hunter? We're meant to talk about you and Tristan." I tell her, partially wanting to change the subject about me and Hunt and also wanting to know about her and T.

She rolls her eyes before going in the juicy gossip, once a again. "So he surprised me with a necklace when he took my out on a date."

"When did he take you out?" I ask, since Macy would've told me when she got asked and most likely stress about what to wear.

"On the day you... um had physical contact with a stupid asshole, son of bitch--"

"Okay then!" I say not wanting to hear say any more curse words even though I find it slightly amusing her hatred towards him. "Mace, you can say it. On the day I got raped."

"But doesn't it just remind you of him? Don't you just get pissed that he took advantage?"

"Of course I get pissed." I admit, shamelessly. "But its in the past and I am slowly recovering from it. You're my friend and I know you won't purposely mention it."

Macy smiles and tackles me in a hug. "You know I love you right? Because if you don't... then learn, because I ain't nobody going to love you more then me, not even Hunter." She says, whispering the last part.

"Macy!" I exclaim. "You don't know that he loves me and we're doing it again... talking about me."

"Yes, he does, I can see it in his eyes." She tells me sternly before going back to the hot topic. "So yeah, we went in date and I was going tell you but I didn't really know my self and then he brought a necklace with a diamond filled 'T'."

"Aww that's so cute."

"I know." Mace says, blushing a bit. "I think I'm falling for him."

"What?" I question, shocked on what she admitted.

"I think I'm falling for him. He does these gesture that just makes my heart beat faster and--"

"I'm so happy for you!" I cut her rant off. "Whether or not you two work and last long-- hopefully it will-- I will stand by you and beat the shit out of him, if be hurts you. Period." She gives me a soft smile before squeezing me into a claustrophobic hug. "I. Can't. Breath." I manage to say and she just laughs before letting me go.

It's time like this up am super grateful to have someone like Macy with me. Surprisingly we haven't had a big argument-- except from small disagreements-- since we became friends which later turned to best friends then to sisters. I won't change anything because nothing can beat our relationship, and like Mace would probably say...

Not even Hunter.

However in my case I most likely would say...

Not even Tristan.

---
Idk how I feel about this chapter. School is really draining me and we're only a month in. Nothing exciting is happening in my life... yet 😏

But I am going out with a bunch of friends and I most likely would come back to school drunk? Which is kinda risky since I go to a boarding school but whatever.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)
-Bella Faye