| Chapter 16 |

After Tristan left to go after Hunter all the boys stared at me, except from Liam who was looking down his food. "What?" I ask more harshly, than I expected to say.

"You know what." Sean says... I think this is the first time I've heard him talk. "And so does Liam." He glares at Liam whilst saying so. And like the other two boys he got his food and went upstairs, follow along by every other boy except Harry.

"They'll soon come around." Harry says, putting a hand on shoulder for comfort. I smile back and ask him, "Why are they acting like this for?" He doesn't anything just looks at Liam then leaves, just like everyone else.

"Do you know what they're on about?" I ask curiously, everyone is giving Liam a look which seems that only the understand and if it means Sean speaking to me, then there's something going on, that I have no idea. Liam shakes his head but something inside of me doesn't believe him, how am I not being able to trust the guy I'm in a relationship with? I don't say anything afterwards, I just begin to debate some things in my head.

After finishing dinner, I go wash my plate as well as Liam's... since I am such a generous person. "Jordyn, don't leave me...please." His voice cracks whilst saying so.

"Liam, I don't know where you got the idea of me leaving you... because I'm not." I smile towards him as he leans in for a kiss which I obviously give in. The pressure of his fingers digging on the sides of my hips were increasing, so I un-hooked my hands from Liams neck that I wrapped up earlier, removing his grasps from my sides since I know it will leave a bruise in the morning.

"What?" He asks, slightly confused on my actions.

"You were hurting me." I tell him, i was so quite, I wasn't quite sure he heard me... but he did. His eyes darken and leaves me alone in the room. Now I am the one who is confused, I didn't say anything bad.

---

When I went upstairs after Liam left me, I expected to not see a Hunter in our room, most likely because it seemed like he hates me, though he doesn't since he has feelings for me... apparently. "Hey." I say as I enter our room trying to not make eye contact with him, but failed in doing so.

"Hey... I'm sorry, for lashing out." He apologises and I forgive him after seeing his eyes, it looked like he was crying.

"Were you crying?" I can't help but ask, he doesn't reply back verbally but he responses by giving a minor nod, I can't help but think it was my fault. "Was it because I'm with Liam?"

"Yeah," Hunter admits. "I don't like the fact your with him... but its not up to me who you should me be with." As he tells me this I get into bed and Hunter takes his jeans and top off... which I am not 100% comfortable with.

"Yeah, your right," I reply back, agreeing with him as he furrows his eyebrows for me to continue my explanation. "You shouldn't be angry because I'm with someone you hate... if you don't like me and Liam together, then tough."

"I don't hate Liam." He reasons and I give him a look to give me something that will back up his reasoning. "I dislike him... a lot."

"That basically means you hate him." I roll my eyes, pausing before questioning him. "Why do you dislike him?"

"I can't tell you... but let's say he done it before." And with that he lays down on the bed, facing towards the door, his back to me.

"Done what?" I question him, curious. Hunter turns to me, now that we are face to face.

"Something stupid." Hunter replies and I look up to see him focusing on my lips and next thing you know, I'm crashing his rosy lips against mine. He asks for entrance and I gladly allow, this feels so fucking good. I moan as his tongue explores my mouth whilst I grab a hand full of his hair and tug on it, which he groans too which makes my stomach to somersault.

Somehow, I'm straddling him. My hands roaming around his bare chest as we still French kiss. Hunter flips me over so my back is against the matress, he gasps for air and I whisper at the lost of contact. He nuzzles his head on the side of my neck, just below my ear, I can feel him sucking on it and I hold back a moan, I don't want Liam to hear... Liam.

I push Hunter off me, taking deep breaths. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what got into me."

"I'm guessing you remembered that Liam is here and he's your boyfriend." He tells me, facing the ceiling.

I nod back but then realise how stupid i am for nodding when his eyes are closed. "Yeah..." I trail off. After a few minutes of peaceful silence Hunter breaks it.

"Did you regret it?" Hunter questions looking at me, not my lips this time but my eyes.

"No." I stroke his cheeks, its time like this I do regret being with Liam not Hunter.

"Jords, don't do that, your touch makes me crazy." He inhaled before exhaling. "Break up with him."

"What? No Hunter, I haven't even been with him for a whole 24 hours." I close my eyes, turning around to not face him otherwise I know it will turn to something that I will enjoy but isn't healthy.

---

Nearly a thousand words so I think its by far the longest chapters. Omds that Hunter and Jordyn moment was cute, let's forget about Liam... for now.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

Vote and Comment :)

-Bella Faye