Chapter 44

~~~~~~~~unedited~~~~~~~~

    Addison

She couldn't believe what happened. It seemed like she was in her head replaying one of her day dreams she's been guilty of having. Nothing was there to stop them. Not Bellamy -who was too busy worrying about the Grounders attacking and now food supplies— Liam wasn't there to interrupt, too busy with his worry and conflict-ion on certain matters—unknown to Addison— No Raven or Dawson, or even Clarke. And most importantly —too Addison especially— no Lincoln.

It was just her and Octavia. Granted they're in a camp full of delinquents no older than 18, aside from Bellamy. But they've been too busy too worry about anyone else.

Here Addison lays —hair undone and out of its usual ponytail— naked and under Octavia's many blankets with her. It was a euphoric experience. And she'd do it all over again, as long as it was with Octavia Blake.

Addison's never experienced anything as intimate as what she and Octavia had done. Sure, she's had a couple of girlfriends and boyfriends in the past, kissed and made out with them, but that's it.

"Was that your first time?" Addison asked, shyly, continuing to draw random shapes on Octavia's bare chest.

"No." Lincoln. "You?" Addison stayed quiet for too long to come up with some bullshit explanation as too why it was. Octavia's warm breath on top of her head brings her out of her thoughts, "It's okay if it was, Addie. . . ." she spoke, gently, bringing her face up by cupping her cheek.

"Seems a little embarrassing. Considering you lived in the same room for 16 years and have already slept with someone, whereas I didn't and just now had sex." Addison scoffed, mainly at herself. She feels Octavia tense by her words and immediately regrets mentioning Octavia's past. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry," she sighs and averts her eyes elsewhere.

"I know." Addison's eyes widen, shocked by Octavia's answer in such a calm tone, considering the mention of her life on the Ark, but the brunette doesn't question it. "I'm glad I was your first."

The shock is wiped off, and her face heats up, the entirety of her body flushing with a warmth-ness that's all too familiar when being around Octavia. "Me, too."

Octavia chuckles at her shyness and catches the brunette's lips in her own. Addison kisses back, eager to taste her dry lips once more and breathe the same air Octavia breathes.

A distant demanding voice cuts through the air. Addison sighs against Octavia's lips and pulls away, glancing at the closed tent flaps. She wants to stay exactly where she's at, but her curiosity starts to get the better.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Octavia mutters.

Addison tears her eyes away from the grey flaps, lips curling into a teasing smile, "That didn't sound convincing."

"Maybe not, but..." Octavia situates so she's hovering above Addison, a smirk tugging at her lips, "I can convince you to stay"

A soft giggle erupts from Addison as their lips meet. She changes their position, now hovering over Octavia with her hands on either side of her head. Not a moment later, more demands sound, ruining the moment again. They pull away with heavier sighs and annoyed groans, Octavia's head falling back into the match shift pillow.