Chapter 20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Addison patiently waits for Octavia at their meet up spot just outside the dropship, scanning camp for the raven-haired girl. She's never been late, hell, Addison's always the late one, having to sneak further here than Octavia. She sighs, starting to silently pace back n forth.

Granted Addison wasn't in camp until late evening, she hadn't once seen Octavia, who would've greeted her the moment she stepped into camp, but she never did. During the flares and after the flares, she still hadn't seen her. The idea of sneaking into her tent crossed her mind when Octavia hadn't shown up in ten minutes, but she down-played the idea. Now, after an hour of her still not being at their meeting spot, the idea she down-played didn't sound so bad after all.

But did she want to risk being caught by Bellamy? Yes. It's worth the risk to know if she was ok. With her mind made up, she quickly and quietly sneaks her way to Octavia's tent, not once making a noise to alert anyone, specifically big brother Blake. She moves the tent flap and enters her tent, only to find it empty.

Addison's heart stops, a wave of panic coursing their her veins. "Octavia..."

She quickly backs out of the girl's tent, rushing to the one she had hoped to avoid tonight. With a swift move of her arm, she opens the tent flap, startling the once sleeping boy. "Get out, Addison."

"Octavia's missing."

That's all it took for Bellamy to get up. She backs out if his tent, letting him put a shirt on in record time. The tent flap opens, Bellamy shrugging his jacket on, "What do you mean she's missing?"

"She's not here, Bellamy," she whispers in worry, watching his features tense up in worry, too.

He walks past her, grabbing a nearby lit torch and handing it to her, "Go look on the other side of camp. I'll look on this side," he orders.

Without question, she does. She opens everyone's tent, disturbing them, but she didn't care. All she cared about was finding Octavia. Addison scans every nook and cranny in camp she could've hidden away in, but nothing.

She circles around camp again, finding Clarke checking tents, too. The brunette jogs towards her, catching her just as she finishes checking the tent she's on. "Clarke, have you seen Octavia?"

The girl shifts her gaze to Addison, shaking her head, "No. I've checked all these tents and Bellamy's checking the dropship. She's not here," she says softly.

Addison presses her lips, scanning the delinquents her and Bellamy have woken up, "Damn it."

"Hey, we'll find her." Clarke squeeze her shoulder in comfort. Addison flickers her eyes to the girl, nodding. "Go wake up Liam and Dawson, Bellamy will be gathering everyone up."

Addison nods again and jogs to the boys' tent. She opens the tent flap, "Guys, wake up. It's important," she rushes out in a stern, yet trembling voice.

Dawson's the first to spring up, then a confused Liam who groans. "Addison, what is it?" The tall blonde boy asks in concern, the faint glow of the fire lighting up her pale face that holds worry and fear.

"She's not here," she whispers, flickering her eyes between Liam, who's now joined Dawson's side, and the tall boy in front of her, "Octavia's missing."

Dawson and Liam locked their eyes knowingly, both nodding in sync as they move their eyes back to the girl in front of them. "We'll help you find her." Liam states softly, slipping his jacket on.

Addison thankfully nods, Dawson quickly shrugging his jacket in as he and Liam follow her to where Bellamy's rounded up everyone from camp. The delinquents make a path for the trio, her slipping to Bellamy's unoccupied side.