1.

"Bye... See you soon.." The students exchanged goodbye to their friends with cheery voice. They couldn't wait to spend their summer holiday with their families.

Harry was still hiding inside the compartment in his invisible cloaks. He didn't want to be found by those imbecile who he called friends. He had enough with them. He sat inside the compartment thinking about his next semester. He wanted to moved to Slytherin where he should be in the first place.

Harry had known that his friends weren't his true friends. He endured their mistreatment for years and now he had enough. He had stopped talk to them after the Triwizards tournament, he had been alone since the beginning of the tournament. They'd been jealous of him, accused him for cheating and gave him cold shoulder when he needed their support. Nope. He wouldn't repeat his stupidity anymore. He had to cut the ties with them and looked for a new and genuine friend. Maybe started with the Slytherin. He owed them apologies especially Draco Malfoy.

Harry went out from King's Cross Station heading to Leaky Chauldron in London. He planned to stay at Diagon Alley. He had promised himself not to go back to his relatives's house. He decided to do anything he liked and ignored the warning from the headmaster of Hogwarts. He didn't trust him anymore. The old coot didn't care about him. He just cared about his reputation as the leader of light wizards.

Harry walked slowly dragging his heavy trunk to the Leaky Chauldron and went through the brick gate to the Diagon Alley. He planned to stay in secluded place hiding himself from the wizards. He had wanted to stay in muggle area when he remembered he didn't have muggle money. He also wanted to have experience living in wizarding world aside from Hogwarts.

Harry found a nice place to stay. It was secluded and the privacy protection was good. He didn't need to worry of being followed by paparazzi. He could go to public place without unnecessary attention. He had enough experience with people. Like two years ago when he had blown his aunt Marge. The minister had offered him a protection in Leaky Chauldron and that was a disaster. The next day after he had stayed in there, he was swamped by a bunch of journalists in front of his room. Tom was the whistle-blower. That fool. And there were also the Weasley, talked loudly without stop about him that make all the people who stayed there knew about his story. Tsk what a nuisance. So yeah he preferred to stay in secluded area with better protection even if he had to stay in grey area between Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley. At least the environment was not bad and the food was delicious.

The feeling of being normal and ordinary wizard was wonderful. He just need to altered his appearance with make up and wore a better attire as the Harry Potter they knew always wore hand-me-down muggle clothes. He could visit pet shop and observed the animals he liked. He could eat ice cream in Florean Fortescue's Ice cream parlour without people looking at him boldly. Or he could go to Flourish and Boltt's book store and buy any kind of book aside from the Hogwarts's books.

Harry bought a birthday cake from Sweet&Sweet. He bought candles too. Well Harry's going to be fifteen tonight.

It was a minute before midnight. Harry lit up the candles. He waited for midnight so he could blow the candle, make a wish, and sang happy birthday. It was like a ritual he had done every year. He would celebrated his birthday on midnight.

He counted down the time and when he reached zero, he blew the candle after he made a wish. He intended to eat the cake when he felt intense pain all of his body. His stomach felt like burning, his back like being stabbed by axe. His skins was boiling hot. He felt like he was burnt alive. He scream loudly before he lost his consciousness.

Harry awaken up by a screeching sound from the window. A barn owl tapping the closed window with a letter on its beak. Harry opened the window in hurry. Who would send him this letter at six in the morning.