5.

Hayden still had bloodshot eyes for few days after his unpeaceful night. He couldn’t sleep well even though he hadn't had any nightmare after that night. Hayden couldn't drink dreamless potion as he was afraid Draco would notice his lack of sleep, more over his parents. Little did he knew Draco had noticed his sleep disorder since the beginning.

Hayden went to DADA class with Draco on his side. Pansy, Blaise and the others were behind him and Draco. They went inside the class and sat on their seat. Hayden sat on his seat in the back and put his book on his desk. Without a wand.

"Good morning class." Professor Umbridge greeted the class.

"Good morning Madam Umbridge."

"Read the instructions on the board and no talking."

"Yes Madam Umbridge."

The students read the instructions and opened the book. They began to read the content. Everyone was silent and read the book seriously. Nobody wanted to repeat the mistake like last week.

"Professor?"

Everyone groaned at the familiar voice. Who hadn't known this annoying voice. Every single time in every single class there's always a voice calling out the teacher asking for an attention.

"Professor?"

No one looked at her. Everyone still had their head down and continued their reading.

"Professor Umbridge?" She stood up and raised her hand higher.

The students couldn't ignore her anymore. Many eyes looked at her and then at Professor Umbridge.

Professor Umbridge heaved a sigh. She couldn't pretend she couldn't hear her.

"Yes, Miss Granger?"

"I want to ask you about the topic we read."

"Yes?"

"Once again I disagree with the content."

"Have you read it?"

"Yes. I have."

"And your thought, Missy?"

"I think, we should use our wands to practice the spell."

"Why?"

"Because we need to practise our incantation. It would be troublesome if we used it when we face danger."

"Danger? I haven't met any dangerous situation here dear Missy."

"What about outside the school?"

"You haven't reached legal age to use wand outside the school my dear."

"What if we face dangerous inside Hogwarts?"

"Example?"

"Voldemort?"

Everyone gasped in horror. The name was taboo to be said casually. And this muggleborn said the name of He Who Must Not Be Named with that tone was an insult and if they heard that disrespected tone, the one who said that would be punished. It's a unwritten rules in wizarding world. Only the one who could fight him could say his name and that also had to be with respect.

"DETENTION MISS GRANGER."

Everyone could see the anger in Professor Umbridge face. No one dare to open their mouth.

"Class is dismissed."

Professor Umbridge went to her office and closed the door with a loud BANG!