7.

Terry Boot was a nice good looking boy who sorted into Ravenclaw's house. He was friend with Anthony Goldstein and Michael Corner. The trio was rather famous for having good look and smart brain. Well Ravenclaw was all the brain.

Boot was studying in Library when he saw Hayden Prince walked inside with a big bag on his back and clutched a thick book on his chest. He looked cute with a pout on his lips when he felt the heavy book.

Boot rose up from his seat and walked toward where Hayden was standing. Seemed like he was looking for a seat. He could offer him his.

"Hayden Prince?"

"Uhm yes? You are?" Hayden looked at the tall sandy haired boy who called out his name with confused look.

"I'm Terry Boot. We shared Transfiguration class." He smiled at the raven haired boy.

"Uhm Hi Boot." He saw the blue tie on his uniform. A Ravenclaw. This was the first time a Ravenclaw talked to him outside the class. This was the first time a Ravenclaw talked to him at all.

"Are you looking for a seat? I can share the table with you if you want."

"Uhm...."

"See that table? Come." Boot pointed the nearest table on his left. Hayden was tempted. The book on his chest was heavy and his hands was bit tired clutching it from Dungeon to fourth floor.

"C'mon. I won't bite." Boot gave him a smile.

Well he couldn't refuse the nice offering he got from this seemed to be nice lad.

"Okay. Thanks." Hayden went to the table and sat down beside Boot.

"Do you plan to do your Transfiguration essay?"

"Yes. What about you?"

"Me too." Boot replied rather enthusiastic. He already finished his homework but he could do that again.

"Uhm okay. Then I will do it now. You should take out your parchment." Hayden said bit awkwardly.

Hayden was rather awkward person. He wasn't socialist. He wasn't good with idle talk like this. He was rather spent his time alone or with someone he was familiar with. Boot was a stranger for him. He didn't know him so he couldn't talk about random matter. So he chose to stay silent and did his homework quietly.

Boot looked at the boy beside him and feeling itchy inside his heart. The boy was definitely awkward and shy but he tried to suppress his discomfort. 'Lovely' he thought.

Boot saw the faint blushed on Hayden's cheek. He smiled at the beautiful view before him. He long known Hayden Prince was a fine young man with delicate and cute face. He knew many people often stole a glance or two of him when in Great Hall but no one dare to initiate to talk to him. He looked distant. But who had thought the distant vibe he had whenever he closed to Hayden was because he was a shy person. If anyone knew about this trait, he would find many rivals who in line to get closer to him.

"Do you need any help?" He saw the lost look in Hayden's eyes.

"Huh?" Hayden looked at Boot with his black doe eyes.

'Dear Merlin, he's so cute?!' Boot thought.

"I saw you stare at the book for more than five minutes without moving your gaze. I guess you have a little bit difficulty."

"How did you know?" Hayden was surprised.

Boot gave him a smile. He wanted to ruffle that fluffy hair but he felt it was too soon to have physical contact with him.