6.

Hayden never mentioned anything related to Sirius and Remus in front of his mother. He chose to speak relatively safe subject. He avoided unnecessary issues and focus on collecting his good deeds to his parents. He acted as filial son for time being. He would find a opportunity to bring this matter to them.

His relationship with Draco was neither good nor bad. Hayden bit frustrated with Draco's indifference. He couldn’t understand Draco's opinions on his past. He wanted to know if Draco detested Harry Potter or not. If not then he could continue pursuing him, but if he dislike him then he needed another strategy to gain his trust.

Hayden went to Library to do his homework. He was looking for the materials for his essay. He needed to do it alone as he didn't want to depend on Draco. Draco would gladly help him but he wanted to try it by himself. This was a habit he wanted to change.

Hayden went to the most secluded area and sat on the wooden chair. He opened his bag and took out his homework. He started to write the essay and after flipping many books he finally finished his homework. Not the best but he was confident he would get E. He smiled and put the homework inside his bag and prepared to went back to his dorm.

When he walked near the second shelf, he heard a rather familiar voice. Granger and Ronald? Seemed like Ronald's voice. Hayden was surprised to see Ronald and Granger discussed something in this kind of place. The risk of being heard was big and it's reckless to have discussion without casting a barrier. Tsk.. Tsk.. They're too ignorant.

Hayden furrowed his eyebrows when he heard their conversation.

"Mione, are you sure we won't be found out?"

"I am sure."

"Who will teach us?"

"Me."

"Okay."

"When?"

"I will tell you later."

"Is it just us or?"

"You can ask other students who don't like Umbridge and ask them to join us."

"Okay. Next Hogsmeade weekend we can have our first meeting. I will ask them to join us."

"Good. I will prepare the materials."

Hayden didn't want to stay any longer. He walked away from them and went back to Slytherin Common room.

He met Draco in intersection.

"Drake."

"Hade."

"Where have you been?"

"Quidditch practice. What about you?"

"Library. Homework." Hayden actually knew Draco had Quidditch practice when he left the dorm. He just needed a topic for their conversation.

"Oh right. I haven't finished mine. Let's go back."

"Okay." Hayden gave Draco his sweet smile. The blond boy was getting more and more charming. Hayden almost couldn't breathe from seeing Draco's charming smile.

Hayden and Draco sat down on the couch near fireplace. Their favourite spot. Draco opened his bag and took out a roll of parchment and ink set. He started to write his essay. He wrote without so much effort like he could understand what he should write which amazed Hayden.

Hayden knew Draco was smart. He's a top student but he didn't think he was this nerd. He thought he would be like Granger who liked to brought a book wherever he goes but he wasn't like that. He could read books for hours without getting tired or bored but he could also just read a minute then he stop. Hayden thought Draco was just smart because he's a bookworm but by looking at this scene before him, he looked at Draco with new adoration. This guy was more than just a nerd. This guy was a genius. Hayden felt so lucky to like him. He was worth.