25.

The weather getting chiller and the Quidditch practise became harder and harsher. Draco didn't want to force his team but the official match season was getting near. After every house had approval stamp from Umbridge, Madam Hook called the captain of every team to pick a lottery. This was to determine who will play against who. There was no open ceremony or something like celebrations due to not enough time to prepare that. Madam Hook said the match schedule should not be postponed for too long or it would affect the student's exams.

Draco and the other three captain took one ball from the box and showed the answer to Madam Hook.

Slytherin was in second position and the first was Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw in third and Gryffindor was in fourth. First match would be Hufflepuff against Ravenclaw and Slytherin would face Gryffindor in their first match.

Madam Hook told the captains to hand their practice schedule to her for review. This was to avoid crash schedules. Some teams sometimes made unreasonable practice and that was Madam Hook's duty to supervise them to avoid any dispute amongst the team.

Madam Hook looked at the schedule and saw that Slytherin had been practicing everyday for past weeks. It was good but it was actually unfair to the other team. She determined to balance the amount of time every team had without make any of them felt unfair treatment. Since Slytherin had most advantages, Madam Hook came to talk to Draco to negotiate the best way to practice without neglected the others.

Draco agreed to have practice twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday at seven o'clock in the evening. It wasn't perfect but well it was a good deal. Slytherin would have positive attitude in madam Hook's eyes and it would help them when they have difficulty. Draco thanked madam Hook and after saying goodbye to the other captains he went back to the dungeon. Hayden was waiting for him in the common room. They would have study sessions slash date in the Library after dinner. Right now was few minutes before six and Draco had to rush to the dungeon afraid to make Hayden waiting for too long.

Draco walked past the bushes and he saw professor Dumbledore walking near the Black Lake which was bit strange to see him outside his room. It was definitely rare view.

He halted his step and looked at that man curiously for few minutes before he continued his walk.

Once he arrived in the dungeon, Hayden pounced at him in fast speed. Fortunately Draco's reflex was good. He supported Hayden's bum with his both hands.

"Hi Baby." Draco greeted him. It was rare for Hayden to be this active. Hayden was usually rather old school with shy nature.

Hayden's enthusiasm wasn't without reason. He heard something bad about he and Draco from other students. It made him anxious. He wanted to make their relationship official like publicly official. Hayden wanted to show off his love to Draco. He wanted everyone knows how lovely they are. But, unfortunately, he had to be low profile before Draco received his creature inheritance next year.

"What’s the matter?" It's not that he didn't like Hayden inniate to be intimate but he felt surprised.

"Nothing."

"Hm. OK." He hugged Hayden tight.

"Babe..."

"Yes, Baby?"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." Draco kissed Hayden's curls.

"Hade? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing."

Hearing that answer made Draco noticed something off with Hayden's mood.

"Tell me what happened? I feel you are sad."