Part 14 - Winter Castle

- Emiya Residence -

Saber: Shirou... Where are you? Huh? Kazuto Homura?

Kazuto: Saber! *Huff* *puff* Shirou is...

-

Rin: Shirou's what now?!

Kazuto: Kidnapped, Rin. Kidnapped. At Einzbern Castle is a castle inside of a big forest.

Saber: I can tell that he is still safe, but he is very far away, probably in enemy hands. Please lend me your assistance.

Archer: Ignore it, Rin, Homura. Most likely, he was kidnapped while lost in thought. We don't have any obligation to rescue that kind of a Master.

Then Vel points his gauntlet blade at Archer's neck.

Avenger: Cocky bastard... Don't you dare speak to Master, that-

Kazuto: No, Avenger. It's true I don't have obligation. But Shirou is my friend and a childhood one at that, and I'm willing to protect him.

Archer: Friends, huh...

The look on Archer's face. He was... guilty? What the hell did the future me do? I did say I can see visions but only once in a while and not all of them.

Archer: Sure, we were enemies to begin with. It'll save us trouble if he'll just die like that.

Kazuto: Knowing Illyasviel von Einzbern, she would keep Shirou and force him to be her servant and have his soul taken from his body.

Everyone just looks at me.

Kazuto: I somewhat dreamed what would happen to Shirou if we don't hurry.

Saber was about to rush and she end up almost collapsing due to her depleted mana. Thankfully, Rin catch her.

Rin: That's reckless! Your Mana is so depleted that you can't even armour yourself, right?

Saber: I can fight. I cannot leave Shirou like this.

Rin: ... Archer.

Archer: ...

Kazuto: This is going to be a strange team... Anyway, I'll meet near the forest. Avenger.

Vel carry me and jump far and high. Then when I'm out of their range of sight, I hide my mana and begin casting teleportation. Where? Behind Shirou.

- Einzbern Castle, Illya's room -

I seen to successfully teleported and in front of me was Shirou struggling.

Shirou: I have to stop her! She's really going to... Damnit, My body's still affected by Illya's mystical eyes? Then...even though it's kind of barbaric... I'll just have to shake it off with mana.

Kazuto: No need.

Shirou looks behind.

Shirou: Kazuto!

I start untie to free Shirou from the chair.

Shirou: Kazuto, we need to go! Illya is going to-

Kazuto: Kill me, Saber and Tohsaka? I know. But let's get out of here for now.

I use a magic that creates a clone of Shirou and tie it to the chair.

Shirou: Wait, what are you-

Kazuto: You want to suspect Berserker's master of your disappearance? Yeah, no.

I cast mute, Invisibility and telepathy just the two of us and begin our escape.

To be continued...