Part 2 - Masters of Archer and Saber

Shirou: You sure you wanna help cleaning the dojo?

Kazuto: Of course. (Seriously, Shinji is the worse!)

Shirou: All right, let's do a through job then.

You might be asking why I'm doing this with Shirou? Shinji, always Shinji. I can't believe Shirou just...Ugh...

- Timeskip -

Shirou: Here goes! YAAAAAAH!

Kazuto: RAAAAAAH!

We're having a race who cleans the most, besides it will make us go home earlier than in the original where-

Shirou: Oh, Kazuto, you can go ahead.

Kazuto: You sure? It's dark already...

Who made it night? I swear we just finished at 4 pm or something.

Shirou: Yeah, I'll handle the rest.

Kazuto: Don't blame me if Taiga finds out.

Shirou: Yeah yeah.

Sure, I was gonna leave but I stayed at the gates, waiting. I heard weapons clashing, I know It's Archer and Lancer or we should say Future Shirou or EMIYA and Cu Chulainn. I saw red lights flashing through the glasses, that's my cue to get Shirou.

Kazuto: Hey, Shirou, Are you okay?

Shirou: Ka...zu...to? *Tries to get but groans in pain and has blood on his hand*

Kazuto: Woah woah, Shirou. Here, let me carry you.

Good thing I put the necklace Rin used to revive Shirou. I'll return it to her somehow or I could sell it... NAH! She'll beat the crap out of me.

And we're at home. I put some first aid on Shirou before 'leaving' which I stay behind. I saw Saber, who is King Arthur, was summoned and clashed with Cu Chulainn. But that's not what I'm here. What I'm waiting is...

Saber: Then I shall confront them as I am now. Auto-healing only takes care of the exterior covering but it shouldn't be a problem for one more battle.

Shirou: Hold on! Wait!

That's my signal.

Kazuto: Avenger, We'll interfere and introduce ourselves.

Avenger: Is it wise?

Kazuto: We'll need allies if we want to win.

Avenger: I see... Then I'll obey your order.

Kazuto: Good.

And...

Kazuto: Avenger, now!

Avenger: Yes, Master.

Vell dash to the middle of the clash, stopping them as Vell blocked Saber's attack which also shocked them at the same time. I followed as I used a wind magic to slowly descent.

Rin and Shirou, and Archer (internally): Kazuto?!

Kazuto: Yo. Nice to see you, Masters of Saber and Archer, or should I say... Rin Tohsaka and Shirou Emiya?

Rin: Kazuto Homura... What...servant is that? Assassin?

Archer: ...

Shirou: Kazuto... what's-

Kazuto: I'll explain later, but for now, let's fix the house, shall we?

I'm really worried about the repair costs of the house than my life, actually...but with Rin who is a pro at magic, it should be fine. But...Mainya...it should be fine with Vell being summoned as Avenger...right?

Fixing the house, which is the glass was broken, but fixed by Rin, I'm thankful.

Kazuto: Thank you so much, Tohsaka.

Rin: You're welcome.

Shirou: Wow... I can't do what you just did.

Rin: Huh? This is like the most basic of basics no matter what school you belong to!

Shirou: I've only learned what my dad has taught me, so I don't know what are basics or rudiments.

Rin: Huh? Do you mean that you don't even know to use the five major elements or how to create a path?

Shirou: No.

Rin: So you're a complete novice?

Kazuto: I'm sorry, but Shirou self-taught Reinforcement Magic.

Shirou: You knew?!

Kazuto: Of course, I sense a little bit of mana everytime me and Issei leave the student government office for you to concentrate on fixing things.

Rin: I take it that you can't do anything else?

Shirou: Yeah, pretty much.

Rin: How come someone like you was able to summon Saber?

Kazuto: Luck, Shirou is just that lucky. (And I meant E rank Luck...)

Rin: And you have no clue as to the situation you are in, right?

Shirou: Situation?

Kazuto: You got yourself into a certain "game" called Holy Grail War, consisting 7 Masters and their servants killing each other.

Shirou: Holy Grail War? Killing each other?

Rin: You have been chosen as one of the Masters, and Kazuto as well.

Kazuto: Wow...I feel left out... There should be a mark on your hand. The 3 command seals. Those are the proof that you're a master.

Shirou looks at his hand, saw the holy mark.

Kazuto: Once every several decades, 7 Masters are chosen, and each of the seven Masters is given a Servant, so that they fight with each other for possession of the Holy Grail. But apparently, the Grail choose me as the 8th master, which is strange.

Rin: Strange indeed... I also was chosen as one of the Masters.

Kazuto: We already know. As long as you have your command seals, your Servant will obey you. Command seals give you the right to issue absolute orders. That command seal allows one to make then do what one wants, even if it has to distort a Servant's will. However, Everytime you use it, it will decrease by one. So only use it twice if you're going to use it AND use it when it's really ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Shirou: What...are you talking about?

Kazuto: Annnnd you're doubting one of your best friends for explaining.

Shirou: It's not that...

Rin: You seem to be in an incomplete condition. You were summoned by an apprentice magus that does not possess any notion of how to be a Master.

Saber: Indeed. Shirou did not have enough magic power power to materialize me. As such, it would be difficult for me to go into Spirit form or replenish my own magic power.

Rin: *sigh* If I were your master, both of those tasks would've been simple.

Shirou: Are you saying I'm-

Kazuto: Ah, ah, ah! Let's get going.

Shirou: To where?

Rin: To the place where the supervisor of all of this lives.

Kazuto: (Kotomine Church...)

To be continued

993 words. Sorry for the short chapter. It's hard to write when you're sleepy.