Part 19 - Illya

Currently at Emiya's house, I was staring at Shirou cooking while Saber putting the plates out.

Saber: Shall we use these bowls?

Shirou: Yeah, sorry for the trouble. Hmm?

Saber has a serious expression. Shirou told me that she had that in the morning and Illya is at the Shirou's futon. Oh Shirou, you and your denseness.

Rin: *Yawn* Morning... Sorry, let me drink some milk, Shirou...

Shirou: There's some in the fridge and Good morning.

Rin: Man... My head hurts...

Kazuto: Hey Shirou, Hamburger in the morning is a bit early for breakfast.

Shirou: Ahahaha...

Saber: You seem lazy today, Rin.

Rin: Berserker's gone, of course I'll get lazy.

Kazuto: Don't get distracted, we still haven't won the war yet. There are still Assassin, Caster, and Lancer. We don't even know who's their masters (except me.)

Rin: All the remaining Servants can be easily defeated by Saber and Avenger.

Kazuto: You're putting too much faith on them...

Plus, evaluating some things. With Vell here, Angra Mainyu should not be able to manifest. But he corrupted the Grail in the third war...

Saber: There is nothing certain in combat.

Rin: Oh, don't be modest. For the great King Arthur, all these other heroes can be dealt with in the same way.

Shirou: Tohsaka!

Kazuto: In the morning, seriously?!

Shirou: You two knew Saber's identity already?

Rin: Vaguely... We only confirmed it yesterday, though. There's only one person who can wild such a great holy sword.

Saber: ...

Kazuto: Anyway! Let's eat!! Vell, come eat with us!!

Vell AKA Avenger, who was helping with the house chores, respond to my call.

Vell: Of course.

We set up everything for today's breakfast and start eating.

Rin: What are your plans now?

Shirou: Eh? Plans for what?

Kazuto: For Illya, who is sleeping in your room?

Rin and Saber: *stares at Shirou*

Shirou: No, I... Umm...

Saber: Shirou, I must say this, too. There is something wrong with you for protecting Illyasviel.

Shirou: I can't just leave her like that. Illya's still a kid.

Kazuto: A kid is that stronger than Rin in terms of magic and creating life that acts as mini mages.

Rin: I hate to admit it but Kazuto's right. AND you're still saying that after all the hell she gave us?!

Shirou: Someone needs to tell her rights and wrongs so she won't do stuff like that anymore. Besides, I'm not fighting in this war to kill Masters... I'm fighting to end this war.

Rin: So, you're saying you'll forgive all the things she did?

Kazuto: She killed several masters, especially Shinji. (He deserved it.)

Shirou: ...

Rin: I have no intentions on forgiving her for what she did to Archer.

Then Illya enters!