Part 6 - Kazuto Vs. Rin

Kazuto: Oh hey, Tohsaka.

Rin: Homura-kun.

Kazuto: (Ugh...)

Rin: Do you know how much of an idiot you and Emiya-kun are?

A tick mark appeared on my head while smiling.

Kazuto: I see your bratty attitude still ticks me off. Maybe you're the idiot one since you're the one saying it.

Rin: Grrr... Why you... What are you talking about!!!

Man, how I wanted to kill her... I thought as I smile innocently.

Kazuto: Look Tohsaka. If we're gonna fight just because it's Holy Grail War, can we just do it on a later date?

Rin: W-Wha-

Kazuto: Look, if we're going to fight RIGHT now and something interrupted it-

Rin: Like what?

Kazuto: Hmmm... Maybe a Ruler servant lurking around the school, sucking life force out of students here?

Rin: How...specific...

Kazuto: Or maybe your servant Archer suddenly attack me from, you know, around, and I have to face him alone like I did with Berserker or-

Rin: That was just luck! a fluke!

Kazuto: Sure... Say whatever you wan-

I instinctly dodge her Gandr shot, interrupting me.

Kazuto: HEY!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!

Rin: I hope you know about a Scandinavian curse spell called-

Kazuto: Gandr Shot, the one that worsens someone's condition with just pointing at them and yeah, yeah, I know.

Rin: That saves my trouble of explaining. It won't take your life, so just-

Kazuto: Yeah no.

I jumped back and dash away from her as she just shooting at me with Gandr which is annoying! So I have to cast something that is fast- Ahah! I turned around and cast that one spell.

Kazuto: Lightning Bullet!

I shot multiple bullets of purple lightning to at least outshoot Rin's Gandr shots. It's like a 1v1 shooting game.

Rin: So you know how to fight.

Kazuto: Oh please, I have many spells in my arsenel, though most of them were...destructive... Want me to explode the entire school?

Rin: WHAT?! NO!!!

Kazuto: Hah! See ya!

I jumped and skip the stairs and got into a random classroom and lock it. I was gonna escape from the window but too late, a barrier was set and a magic circles as well.

Rin: Dad Schließen Vogelkäfig, Echo.

Kazuto: Ok...

I created an stone wall and get ready my Icecalibur to cut her head off...Yikes, brutal.

Rin: Fixierung: Eile-Salve.

As Rin casted her spell without opening the classroom door and she's slowly destroying my stone wall. I ready my teleportation spell went it's stops, when it did, I teleport behind her and greet her.

Kazuto: Hello.

Rin: ?!

Kazuto: And goodby-

Suddenly we heard a girl's scream, yep, there's the scream. And Shirou saw us.

Shirou: Tohsaka! Kazuto! That was...

Rin: A person... Screaming, right?

Kazuto: Shirou let's go!

Shirou: Right!

Rin: Wait! Do you know it-

Kazuto: Shut up!!!

We go to where the screaming was. Yep... She ded.

Shirou: She's just unconscious, huh?

Kazuto: No. Her life energy, the source of Mana, has been sucked out, like some vampire or something.

Rin: If we leave her like this, she'll die.

Shirou: Die? But she's not even injured.

Kazuto: Outwardly, she may look all right, but everything inside her has been sucked out.

Rin: Back away, I should be able to handle this.

Kazuto: You sure? You wasted your mana because of our little fight.

Shirou: Wait, you both fight?! Why?!

Kazuto: Not now, Shirou.

Rin proceeds to do her thing but...

Rin: God, I can't concentrate!

Kazuto: Shirou, close the door, NOW.

Shirou; A-All right.

Shirou about to close the door and a dagger was coming to Rin which Shirou going to block, but luckily, I caught it by inches from his arm.

Kazuto: Phew, close one. Shirou, guard Tohsaka here while I'll check it out.

Shirou: But-

Kazuto: Not now, Shirou!

I rushed to where I know Rider and Shinji would be. I don't have a hole on my arm, so I should be fine. I think.

To be Continued.