Part 26 - The Stars Intertwined

Damnit! How could I forget!?!

I'm currently running to under the Fuyuki Bridge, where should Shirou, Saber and Gilgamesh will be...

I managed to get there but there's also Artorius and he's about to kill Shirou with a thrust...

Artorius: Izanai!

Temptation? Sh*t!

I flash step beside Shirou and push him off. I got hit and trap in an orb of darkness which knocks me out after it blows.

Shirou: Kazuto!

Kazuto: *coughs of blood* (Damn he hits hard...) Who... summoned you!?

Artorius: Why do you- Hmm... Ohh, you must be Satou's little brother. I got to say you and Vell have the same role with similarities. Vengeance against someone who massacre his family.

My eyes widen then glares at him.

Kazuto: How did you...

Then I heard footsteps. Someone with cloak on appeared. The height seems similar to Illya...

Artorius: Master, your little brother has grown up.

Kazuto: Huh?

I look at the cloaked figure, under it was a familiar face... Same black hair but his eyes are hollow or black and his eye color is just white... No... Please don't let it be true...

Satou: ...Kazuto, you grown up.

Kazuto: Satou...Oniichan? H-How? I saw you got killed by Kotomine in front of me...

Satou: Reanimation magic

He just smiled at me saying that.

Kazuto: ...What?

THAT'S SOME NARUTO SH*T!!?

Gilgamesh: How brave...

Kazuto: Searing Edge!

Before Gilgamesh even fire one sword at Shirou, I interrupted it with a fire coated gale projectile.

Gilgamesh: You damn mongrel!

Before I even get up, I was showered and my back has been pierced by Noble Phantasms on my back. I'm...fine... I survived death once through reincarnation but really, I want to scream yelling in pain.

Shirou: K-Kazuto... No...

Kazuto: A-Ah... O-ouch...

Saber: Kazuto...

Satou: Don't kill him. He's the vessel the Grail desires after all.

Gilgamesh: Hmph. Fine.

Saber: ARCHER!!!

I saw Saber jumps up with Excalibur.

Satou: Forgive me, Kazuto but tonight is not the time for you to die. You still have a role to play...and you're too pure for this world.

Then followed by a evil child laugh with Satou's face is disturbing... it was the last thing before I lost conscious... Maybe I should have cast teleport instead.

...

Kazuto: *Gasp*

I look around... Huh, we're back. It's just a dream... A dream...

I touched my back... I can still feel the pain of hundred weapons being stabbed at my back. I look at the futon and the blood-colored towels...

Wow, I'm losing a lot of blood and it's not a dream.

Okay, let's evaluate some things.

Shirou and Saber gone on a date, got into a fight but managed to get along well, met Gilgamesh and Artorius under the bridge while they're walking home...

Then Satou is...alive through Reanimation jutsu...magic I mean. And he's the Master of Artorius Collbrande.

Great...

Because of me and Vell existed and summoned, I made more enemies for Shirou. But they would definitely focus on us instead of them.

But I made myself the vessel of the grail and I made Avenger Rin's servant so...

FUUUUUUUUUU-

Shirou: Kazuto!

And Mister dumb hero comes in the room... Goddamnit Shirou, let me cuss!

Kazuto: Hi Shirou...

Shirou: I'm sorry, Kazuto...

Kazuto: Hmm? What are you apologizing for?

Shirou: I couldn't help you...I couldn't save you...

Kazuto: Okay, stop with the regrets for now. Wait, who healed me, Shirou?

Shirou: I... Avalon did.

Kazuto: Avalon... Sheath of King Arthur?

Shirou: Yeah. I placed it on you when we put you to bed.

Kazuto: ...

That's right. That sheath was left behind and the very reason why Shirou survived thanks to Kiritsugu...

Kazuto: Did you tell anyone about the situation?

Shirou: Yeah, me and Saber did.

Kazuto: ... What's Illya's reaction?

Shirou: Shocked at least.

Kazuto: ... I'll save him.

Shirou: But isn't he-

Kazuto: Dead, I know... But I think I have a way to make him normal again.

I have all the magic spells known... So that should be at least Spell Creation, right?

I could make a spell that's remake his dead body into a real functional one.

Shirou: Do you? Then Illya would be very happy!

Kazuto: Yeah...

Shirou: Then I should make you some food.

Kazuto: Wait, didn't you get slashed?

Shirou: I'm teaching Saber.

Kazuto: ...Bad idea.

Shirou: Come on, Kazuto...

Kazuto: You saw Saber holding the knife like Excalibur, right?

Shirou: ...Point taken but I'm teaching her.

Kazuto: Right... Keep your sweet moments to yourselves. I don't want to get involved crossfire when you fight again.

Shirou: Y-Yes...

Kazuto: Also Shirou... Be careful at the church...of Kotomine.

Shirou: ...Why?

Kazuto: Just, be at least wary of your surroundings. And I discovered that... He's the Master of Lancer.

To be continued...