Part 21 - War Council

Currently at the dojo... Me, Shirou and Rin with our servants except...Rin... We're discussing about the news.

Rin: About that news report earlier...

Shirou: Those coma incidents?

Kazuto: Yeah, these incidents have grown much larger in scale.

Rin: The master hiding at the Ryuudou Temple has started running rampant now that the strongest enemy, Berserker, has vanished. Ignore this and these incidents will just keep escalating.

Shirou: We need to stop this fast.

Kazuto: But we know there's Assassin who guards the gates of the Ryuudou Temple, but there are still people living inside the shrine, so Excalibur is out of the option.

Shirou: Then how should we attack?

Rin: Calm down, Shirou. We need to investigate a bit more-

Illya: Oh, are you all having a war council? Let me join in!

Rin: Kids should just go and play in the garden.

Illya: I don't wanna! I'm tired because I had to act all nice and Innocent back there. I actually have some info you may need, but maybe I shouldn't tell you any more.

Kazuto: This girl... If that information is what I think it is...

Shirou: You know something about this?

Illya: That stuff they were showing on TV...that wasn't the work of the Master lurking in Ryudou Temple. Caster's the one doing it.

Shirou: ?!

Rin: J-just hold one a second! Those coma incidents were the work of the Master in Ryudou Temple, weren't they?

Kazuto: Illya's right, if it's Caster's doing, then I'm afraid we're fighting 2 servants in Ryuudou Temple.

Illya: There's Servant Assassin, of the Killer class, and there's Caster, of the Magus class.

Shirou: So, this one Master has two Servants following him?

Illya: Yup!

Kazuto: Technically yeah but Caster is a magus so...she might have summoned...assassin..

Illya: Ding! Ding! Ding! You're correct, Kazuto Onii-chan!

Kazuto: I said again... Stop with the Onii-chan and also stop with the ballerina dance.

Rin: That's impossible!

Kazuto: Again, Illya's right. Caster tends to be Magus, capable and has the "right" to summon servants like any other magus.

Illya: Who do you think is the best magus in this city?

Rin: I see... Then who's the master at Ryudou Temple?

Illya: Caster is a first rate magus in her own right. She doesn't have any need for a Master. She killed the Master that summoned her right away...

Kazuto: (Who is a r*pist and use orphans' lives to create...something...disturbing, I know.) And hid herself inside Ryudou Temple.

Illya: Right. Her Master right now is but a normal human, nothing more than Caster's puppet.

Kazuto: (A normal human who is a slave and raised in an assassin organization and arguably one of the most powerful non-magus. Like hell I would tell them.)

Saber: How can this be? Killing the Master who made a pact with her...with her own hands...

Avenger: ...

Illya: It's hardly surprising. You know the rest, Kazuto.

Kazuto: ...*sigh* Caster's identity is Medea, the treacherous witch in Greek mythology.

Rin: Then basically the only problem is Assassin. By herself, Caster is no match for Saber.

Saber: Then are you suggesting we attack Ryudou Temple?

Shirou: Yeah, I can't just stay idle if there will be more victims.

Rin: True... If the Master at Ryudou Temple is really just a normal human...

Illya: I said he isn't a magus, didn't I? Masters like that are of no significant.

Avenger: Just don't underestimate them.

Then we heard a ring... Me and Shirou went to the front door and meet Issei.

Issei: Emiya, Homura, you there?

Kazuto: What's up, Issei?

Issei: I got called out earlier by Kuzuki-sensei on student government affairs and so I thought I might as well see your faces on a day off.

Shirou: Oh, so Kuzuki-sensei is at school, too?

Kazuto: ...

Issei: Yeah, he left pretty early today. As you know, there's always something for the student government to take care of-

Shirou: Wait a minute. How do you know Kuzuki-sensei left early?

Issei: The simplest way. We live in the same house.

Kazuto: Of course...

Shirou: What do you mean by that?

Issei: Umm... Did I never mention it? My apologies, Shirou. Kuzuki-sensei has been living at Ryudou Temple for 3 years now.

Kazuto: Well, that's great... I guess...

...

Shirou: Then Caster's master is Kuzuki-sensei?! No way.

Rin: Well, Sensei's not a magus, so it fits with what Illya just said. I think it's worth confirming.

Shirou: Confirm? How?

Rin: Kuzuki-sensei is at school, right? I'll make it so he works until very late, let's ambush and assault him. We'll do it tonight.

Shirou: B-But... What if we're wrong?

Rin: Then we'll know if Kuzuki-sensei's a Master or not, right? I'll give him a little tap with Gandr Shot. And if we're wrong, he'll be in the bed with sickness for 2 days. I'll try my best to control my strength.

Kazuto: We have no time to hesitate, Shirou. We're going to ambush them.

Shirou: ...

To be continued...